About Us

About Us for Greater New York City

5-star rated

Schedule Your Inspection

Home » About Us

About Gotham City Home Inspections

Knowledgeable Home Inspector Experts

Gotham City Home Inspections is a trusted leader in the home inspection industry since 2009. The reason we have longevity in the industry is that we know how to imagine ourselves in your shoes. We want to offer you first-class home inspection services and to see you live the dream of owning your own home. Buying a home will be the largest investment you will ever make. That is why we treat you like family and treat your money like it was our money.

We are a multi-inspector company offering home inspections 7-days a week to ensure you are not waiting weeks to get your home inspection completed. We provide reliable Home, Co-Op, Condo, Multi-Use, and Commercial Inspections in the greater New York City area. Conveniently book your home inspection with us online or by phone. Our dedicated customer telephone line is answered by a “Real Person” waiting to book your home inspection or answer your customer service questions. We answer calls 7-days a week from 7:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m.

Who We Are

Trusted in the industry since 2009, we have inspected thousands of residential, condos, co-ops, multi-use, multi-family, and commercial properties throughout the greater New York City area. We can confidently say we are leaders in the home inspection industry. Give us 5% of Your Confidence, and We’ll Earn the Other 95%!

Our 200% Satisfaction Guarantee

By choosing Gotham City Home Inspections, you get our 200% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our work, we will refund your home inspection fee and pay for another New York State licensed inspector of your choice to perform the home inspection (up to the original fee).

Property Inspection Services
Serving Greater NYC
Hear From our Customers
5/5

Schedule Your PROPERTY INSPECTION

Call Now! (718) 360-1868

Book Soon for Inspection Before 11-01-2021

RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAl, AND MORE!

GET FREE QUOTE

Schedule Your Inspection

Schedule Your Inspection