Astor Row Home Inspection
We are prepared to lend a hand as you move into your brand new dwelling with a Astor Row home inspection!
Purchasing a new house is a big moment. You can let our company at Gotham City Home Inspections help you focus on making your household organized for the change. Our team will take the anxiety out of your move with a thorough Astor Row home inspection!
Starting in 2011, our professionals at Gotham City Home Inspections have given detailed home inspections for the Astor Row and New York communities.
Home Inspection Services- What We Inspect
With our team, our Astor Row home inspections are provided by certified specialists. Here is what our Gotham City Home Inspections team will investigate for:
House Window & Door Inspection
- External doors: We establish that the exterior doors close and lock correctly
- Home windows: We verify that the outside weatherproofings operate effectively
- Garage doors: We trigger the garage door and document that the laser sensor operates correctly
Home Exteriors Inspection
- Structural walls: Our professionals check that the siding boards and other wall covers are effective
- Roofing trim: Our home inspection pros make certain that the soffits and fascia are in good shape
- Roof flashing: Our home inspection pros inspect that joints in the roof have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and concrete: We document paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage check: Our home inspection pros inspect landscape angle, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to list any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat & ventilation system: Our professionals turn on the heating system to ensure the controls are operatning effectively.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals test the air conditioning system, to ensure the buttons act properly.
- Operations check: We make certain that your air conditioning and heating systems work properly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals look over any symptoms of wood in contact with earth.
- Water penetration: Our home inspection pros look over any evidence of present water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete inspection: Our home inspection pros identify any degradation of wooden framing in touch of foundation shifts, like evidence of drywall breaks, masonry fissures, out-of-alignment door frames, and non-level flooring.
- Integral wood inspection: We test any knicks to or penetration of framing wood that might present a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric meter check: Our professionals document that your electric metering and base are act properly.
- Safety review: We validate that the electric service is grounded and linked effectively.
- Security hardware review: Our professionals check that your circuit breakers and fuses are working efficiently.
- Power switches & receptacles: Our professionals test a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water controls: Our professionals check that the water main supply shutoff is acting correctly
- Water heating system review: Our professionals test the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply: Our professionals inspect all faucets and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals test tubs, showers, and sinks for drains functioning correctly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals look over water pumps that are within reach
Why Pick Gotham City Home Inspections for Astor Row Home Inspections
When you team up with our team of Astor Row home inspection technicians, you can count on us to deliver great property inspections on a fast schedule.
To get our Astor Row home inspectors for your inspection, bring us in today at 718-360-1868!