Bowery Home Inspection
We’re motivated to support you as you move into your upcoming dwelling with a Bowery home inspection!
Acquiring a recently purchased dwelling is a big opportunity. Allow our team at Gotham City Home Inspection to help you focus on making your loved ones organized for the change. Our team will take the nervousness out of your acquisition with a rigorous Bowery home inspection!
Ever since 2011, our technicians at Gotham City Home Inspection have offered extensive home inspections for the Bowery and New York communities.
Bowery Home Inspection Services, What We Are Checking
Our Bowery home inspections are offered by certified professionals. Here is what our Gotham City Home Inspection team will keep an eye out for:
Bowery Home Window & Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We make sure that the exterior doors are shut and secured correctly
- Home windows: Our professionals make sure that the rubber seals operate effectively
- Garage door and sensors: We use the garage door and ensure that the safety sensor operates effectively
Bowery House Exteriors Inspection
- Structural walls: We document that the external walls or other wall materials are fit
- Roofing trim review: We confirm that the soffits and fascia are well-maintained
- Roof flashing: We document that seams in the roofing have an airtight seal
- Pavement and concrete: We check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Property drainage inspection: Our professionals take a look at yard grading, surface water flow, and vegetation to report any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & vent system: Our home inspection pros turn on the heater and furnace to validate that the mechanisms are operating properly.
- Cooling system: Our home inspection pros inspect the air conditioner, to verify the mechanisms work effectively.
- Functionality inspection: Our professionals validate that your heating and air conditioning systems operate effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals inspect any degradation of wood in touch with the soil.
- Water intrusion: Our professionals inspect any symptoms of present water leaks.
- Slab and foundation: Our home inspection pros identify any evidence of wooden framing touching of foundation movement, like symptoms of plaster fissures, stonework breaks, out-of-true door frames, and non-level floorboards.
- Integral wood review: Our professionals test any destruction of or drilling of frame wood that can present a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical utility meter check: Our professionals make certain that your electrical metering and base are functioning properly.
- Security review: Our professionals validate that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded properly.
- Protective devices: Our professionals make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning effectively.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our home inspection pros inspect several switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which include safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water heating: Our home inspection pros review the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply inspection: We review all fixtures and toilets
- Drain testing: Our home inspection pros review tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage acting properly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals view sump pumps that are user accessible
Why Gotham City Home Inspection for Bowery Home Inspection
When you partner with our company of Bowery home inspection pros, you can trust us to offer outstanding home inspections on a short timeline.
To receive help from our Bowery home inspectors for your inspection, give us a call today at 718-360-1868!