Brookdale Home Inspection
We’re motivated to assist you to transition into your brand new dwelling with a Brookdale home inspection!
Buying a recently purchased property is a huge moment. Let our company at Gotham City Home Inspection free up your time to focus on making your family prepared for the transition. We will take the strain out of your acquisition with a complete Brookdale home inspection!
Since 2011, our specialists at Gotham City Home Inspection have offered rigorous home inspections for the Brookdale and New York communities.
Home Inspection, What We Check
At Gotham City Home Inspection, our Brookdale home inspections are provided by qualified pros. This is what our Gotham City Home Inspection team will keep an eye out for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We make certain that the external doors seal and secure successfully
- Home windows: Our professionals validate that the rubber weatherproofings work properly
- Garage door and sensors: We operate the garage door and make sure that the optical sensor functions correctly
House Exteriors Inspection
- External walls: We confirm that the siding or other wall coverings are in good condition
- Roofing trim: Our professionals confirm that the eaves and soffits are well-maintained
- Roof flashing: We verify that joints in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and walkways: We document paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage: Our professionals document yard grading, surface water flow, and plant life to report any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & air-flow system: We turn on the heating to ensure the buttons are functioning correctly.
- Cooling system: Our professionals review the AC unit, to inspect the controls function effectively.
- Operations inspection: Our professionals make sure that your heating and air conditioning systems act efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros view any rotting of the wooden framework in touch with dirt.
- Water intrusion: Our home inspection pros document all signs of current water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete: We view any signs of wood in contact with foundation movement, like rotting of plaster fissures, masonry cracks, out-of-alignment door frames, and unleveled flooring.
- Integral wood: Our home inspection pros review any damage to or penetration of framing wood that may anticipate a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical meter review: Our professionals ensure that your electric metering and base are operating properly.
- Safeguard review: Our home inspection pros validate that the electric conduit is grounded and joined successfully.
- Safety devices inspection: Our professionals make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals inspect several fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water valves: Our professionals document that the water main supply shutoff is working efficiently
- Water heating: Our professionals inspect the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals test all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals review sinks, tubs, and showers for drains operating efficiently
- Sump pumps check: Our home inspection pros test sump pumps that are accessible
Why Pick Gotham City Home Inspection for Brookdale Home Inspections
If you partner with our team of Brookdale home inspection technicians, you can depend on us to supply quality house inspections on a tight timeline.
To get our Brookdale home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us today at 718-360-1868!