Home Inspection Brooklyn
Our team is looking forward to support you as you move into your newly purchased home with a Brooklyn home inspection!
Stepping into a recently purchased property is an exhilarating opportunity. Please let our team at Gotham City Home Inspections assist you to pay attention to getting your household prepared for the change. Our staff will take the strain out of your buy with a thorough Brooklyn home inspection!
Since 2009, our technicians at Gotham City Home Inspections have provided intensive home inspections for the Brooklyn and Greater NYC areas.
Home Inspection- What We Are Looking For
The most reliable Brooklyn home inspections are delivered by trained pros. Here is what our Gotham City Home Inspections team will search for:
Home Window And Door Inspection
- Household doors: We validate that the external doors shut and latch effectively
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros make sure that the rubber seals function effectively
- Garage door and sensors: We operate the garage door and check that the optical sensor functions properly
House Exteriors Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our professionals check that the exterior siding and other wall materials are healthy
- Roof trim check: We confirm that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are healthy
- Roof sealant: Our home inspection pros ensure that valleys in the roofing have a impermeable seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros take a look at paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage: We check property slope, surface drainage, and vegetation to list any prospective water leak issues
Brooklyn HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and air-flow system: Our professionals make use of the heater to make certain the controls are working effectively.
- Air conditioner system check: We inspect the AC unit, to validate the controls work correctly.
- Features check: Our professionals document that your AC and heating systems work effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: We view any signs of wooden framework in touch with earth.
- Water penetration inspection: Our professionals look over all trace of present water penetration.
- Foundation check: We look over any rotting of wood in contact of foundation shifts, like degradation of sheetrock cracks, brick cracks, off-square door framing, and uneven floors.
- Framing wood inspection: Our professionals look over any knicks to or penetration of frame wood that may anticipate a structural durability concern.
Brooklyn Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric meter inspection: Our professionals confirm that your electrical metering and base are act correctly.
- Safeguard inspection: Our home inspection pros make sure that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded properly.
- Protection hardware: Our professionals ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros view a number of switches and fixtures, including GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main shut off: Our home inspection pros ensure that the water main supply shutoff is operating properly
- Water heater inspection: Our professionals test the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply: Our home inspection pros inspect all faucets and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our professionals review tubs, showers, and sinks for drains working correctly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals inspect sump pumps that are accessible
Why Partner With Gotham City Home Inspections for Brooklyn Home Inspections
If you partner with our team of Brooklyn home inspection experts, you can rely on us to supply great house inspections on a fast schedule.
To hear from our Brooklyn home inspectors for your home inspection, call us today at 718-360-1868!