Home Inspection Carnegie Hill
Our team is excited to support you as you transition into your new house with a Carnegie Hill home inspection!
Buying a recently purchased dwelling is a huge opportunity. Please let our team at Gotham City Home Inspections assist you to pay attention to making your loved ones ready for the change. Our team will take the strain out of your purchase with an in-depth Carnegie Hill home inspection!
Since 2011, our technicians at Gotham City Home Inspections have supplied in-depth home inspections for the Carnegie Hill and New York City Metro communities.
Home Inspection- What We Search For
The most reliable Carnegie Hill home inspections are delivered by trained technicians. This is what our Gotham City Home Inspections staff will investigate for:
Residential Window & Door Inspection
- Household doors: We make certain that the exterior doors seal and secure properly
- Home windows: Our professionals ensure that the window gaskets work efficiently
- Garage door and sensors: We trigger the garage door and inspect that the optical sensor works correctly
Home Exteriors Inspection
- Exterior walls: We check that the external walls or other wall coverings are fit
- Roofing trim: Our professionals verify that the eaves and soffits are well-maintained
- Roof joints: We inspect that valleys in the roof have an airtight seal
- Pavement and concrete: We take a look at paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage: We document property grading, surface drainage, and vegetation to report any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and air-flow system: Our professionals operate the heater and furnace to confirm the buttons are working efficiently.
- Air conditioner system review: Our home inspection pros view the AC unit, to check the buttons operate effectively.
- Operations review: We make certain that your heating and AC systems work effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals review any evidence of wood contacting with soil.
- Water leak: We inspect any signs of present water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete: Our professionals identify any symptoms of wooden framing in contact with foundation shifting, like rotting of plaster cracks, brick cracks, lopsided door framing, and unleveled floors.
- Integral wood inspection: We inspect any knicks to or drilling of frame wood that can create a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric metering inspection: Our professionals confirm that your electric meter and base act well.
- Safeguard review: We verify that the electric service is grounded and bonded effectively.
- Protection devices check: Our professionals confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Switches & receptacles: Our professionals review a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including grounded switches.
Carnegie Hill Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply shut off: Our home inspection pros confirm that the water main supply shutoff is acting effectively
- Water heating: Our home inspection pros look over the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply: Our professionals view all faucets and toilets
- Drain testing: Our professionals test sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage operating efficiently
- Sump pumps: We look over bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Pick Gotham City Home Inspections for Carnegie Hill Home Inspections
When you team up with our company of Carnegie Hill home inspection professionals, you can count on us to offer outstanding property inspections on a tight schedule.
To get our Carnegie Hill home inspectors for your inspection, give us a call today at 718-360-1868!