Carnegie Hill Home Inspection
At Gotham City Home Inspections, our team is motivated to help you transition into your newly purchased house with a Carnegie Hill home inspection!
Acquiring a recently purchased dwelling is a huge opportunity. You can let our company at Gotham City Home Inspections free you to pay attention to getting your loved ones ready for the move. At Gotham City Home Inspections, our team will take the pressure out of your new home with a complete Carnegie Hill home inspection!
Starting in 2011, our experts at Gotham City Home Inspections have given rigorous home inspections for the Carnegie Hill and New York communities.
Home Inspection Services- What We Are Looking For
The best Carnegie Hill home inspections are given by trained pros. These are what our Gotham City Home Inspections staff will search for:
Residential Window And Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We check that the outside doors shut and latch effectively
- Household windows: We check that the outside seals operate correctly
- Garage door and sensors: We work the garage door and document that the laser sensor operates correctly
Home Exteriors Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our professionals make certain that the siding boards or other wall materials are fit
- Roofing trim: We make certain that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are well-maintained
- Roof sealant: Our home inspection pros make sure that valleys in the roof have a watertight seal
- Pavement and walkways: We check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage: Our home inspection pros inspect yard slope, surface drainage, and shrubbery to report any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and air-flow system: We make use of the heating to inspect the controls are functioning efficiently.
- Cooling system review: We review the air conditioning unit, to document the controls function efficiently.
- Features check: Our professionals check that your AC and heating systems work correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros look over any degradation of wood contacting with earth.
- Water penetration inspection: Our professionals view all symptoms of present water penetration.
- Foundation and slab: Our home inspection pros test any signs of wooden framework touching of foundation disruption, like degradation of sheetrock breaks, brick fissures, off-square door framing, and unleveled flooring.
- Structural wood check: We identify any knicks to or boring of framing wood that can present a structural rigidity concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric meter review: Our professionals validate that your electric metering and base are operating properly.
- Security review: We confirm that the electric service is grounded and bonded effectively.
- Protection devices check: Our home inspection pros check that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating efficiently.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our home inspection pros test a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply valves: Our home inspection pros make certain that the water main supply shutoff is functioning properly
- Water heating: We view the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply review: Our professionals view all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our home inspection pros view showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage functioning correctly
- Sump pumps inspection: Technicians look over sump pumps that are accessible
Why Gotham City Home Inspections for Carnegie Hill Home Inspection
When you partner with our team of Carnegie Hill home inspection experts, you can depend on us to provide great home inspections on a short time-line.
To see our Carnegie Hill home inspectors for your home inspection services, please call us today at 718-360-1868!