Chelsea Home Inspection
Our staff is prepared to assist you transition into your new house with a Chelsea home inspection!
Moving into a new home is a great occasion. Allow our company at Gotham City Home Inspection to assist you to pay attention to making your household ready for the new house. At Gotham City Home Inspection, our team will take the strain out of your acquisition with a complete Chelsea home inspection!
Ever since 2011, our specialists at Gotham City Home Inspection have supplied in-depth home inspections for the Chelsea and New York areas. Call us today at 718-360-1868!
Home Inspection- What We Inspect
At Gotham City Home Inspection, our Chelsea home inspections are provided by trained technicians. Here’s what our Gotham City Home Inspection crew will keep an eye out for:
Chelsea House Window And Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We establish that the external doors close and lock properly
- Exterior windows: We make certain that the window gaskets work properly
- Garage door and sensors: We operate the garage door and confirm that the safety sensor works properly
House Outside Inspection
- Structural walls: Our professionals document that the siding boards and other wall coverings are in good shape
- Roof trim review: Our home inspection pros verify that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are well-maintained
- Roofing flashing: Our home inspection pros inspect that joints in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: We document paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow check: We check yard slope, surface water drainage, and vegetation to identify any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat & vent system: Our home inspection pros utilize the heating system to ensure the controls are working properly.
- Air conditioner system inspection: Our professionals look over the air conditioning unit, to make sure the controls function efficiently.
- Features review: Our home inspection pros validate that your AC and heating systems operate successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: We view any signs of wood in touch with the soil.
- Water leak inspection: Our home inspection pros review any symptoms of current water leaks.
- Foundation and slab review: Our professionals look over any trace of the wooden framework in touch of foundation shifting, like symptoms of sheetrock breaks, masonry cracks, off-square door frames, and uneven flooring.
- Framing wood: Our professionals inspect any knicks to or boring of frame wood that may create a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric utility meter inspection: Our home inspection pros ensure that your electric meter and base are working effectively.
- Security inspection: Our professionals verify that the electrical service is grounded and linked efficiently.
- Security hardware review: We document that your circuit breakers and fuses are working well.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: We view several fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply controls: Our professionals ensure that the water main supply shutoff is operating effectively
- Water boiler inspection: Our professionals view the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply: We review all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals view tubs, showers, and sinks for drains to work efficiently
- Sump pumps inspection: technicians look over bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Choose Gotham City Home Inspection for Chelsea Home Inspection
When you partner with our team of Chelsea home inspection technicians, you can trust us to supply great property inspections on a fast schedule.
To see our Chelsea home inspectors for your inspection, call us today at 718-360-1868!