Home Inspection Columbus Circle
Our crew is excited to support you as you transition into your brand new home with a Columbus Circle home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new house is a big occasion. Allow our team at Gotham City Home Inspections free you to pay attention to making your household prepared for the transition. We’ll take the pressure out of your move with an in-depth Columbus Circle home inspection!
Since 2011, our technicians at Gotham City Home Inspections have supplied extensive home inspections for the Columbus Circle and New York City Metro communities.
Home Inspection Services: What We Search For
At Gotham City Home Inspections, our Columbus Circle home inspections are offered by qualified professionals. Here is what our Gotham City Home Inspections staff will look for:
Home Window And Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We ensure that the exterior doors shut and secure properly
- Home windows: Our home inspection pros validate that the outside seals act correctly
- Garage doors: We work on the garage door and confirm that the safety sensor operates effectively
Columbus Circle House Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- External walls: Our professionals validate that the exterior siding and other wall coverings are fit
- Roofing trim: We make sure that the soffits and fascia are in good shape
- Roofing joints: Our professionals check that joints in the roof have a weatherproof seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals check paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage: Our home inspection pros document landscape angle, surface water drainage, and plant life to list any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and air-flow system: Our home inspection pros utilize the heating system to confirm the controls are operating correctly.
- Air conditioning system: We view the air conditioning unit, to validate the buttons operate correctly.
- Functionality inspection: Our professionals inspect that your HVAC systems function properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals inspect any evidence of wood in touch with dirt.
- Water penetration check: Our home inspection pros look over any evidence of current water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete inspection: We inspect any signs of the wooden framework in contact of foundation disruption, like signs of sheetrock fissures, stonework breaks, out-of-alignment door framing, and non-level flooring.
- Framing wood: We test any damage to or drilling of framing wood that may anticipate a structural rigidity issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric utility meter inspection: We inspect that your electric metering and base are functioning effectively.
- Safety review: Our professionals inspect that the electric service is grounded and linked well.
- Security devices inspection: We make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning effectively.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals test a number of switches and fixtures, plus grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water shutoff valve: Our professionals confirm that the water main supply shutoff is acting properly
- Water heating: We inspect the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply check: Our professionals inspect all fixtures and toilets
- Drain testing: Our professionals view showers, sinks, and tubs for drains working correctly
- Sump pumps: We review sump pumps that are accessible
Why Select Gotham City Home Inspections for Columbus Circle Home Inspection
If you partner with our crew of Columbus Circle home inspection pros, you can count on us to deliver quality house inspections on a tight schedule.
To hear from our Columbus Circle home inspectors for your home services, bring us in today at 718-360-1868!