Columbus Circle Home Inspection
Our crew is ready to support you as you transition into your new house with a Columbus Circle home inspection!
Stepping into a new property is an exciting occasion. Let our staff at Gotham City Home Inspection help you concentrate on getting your loved ones prepared for the new home. Our staff will take the pressure out of your new home with a complete Columbus Circle home inspection!
Since 2011, our specialists at Gotham City Home Inspection have delivered intensive home inspections for the Columbus Circle and New York communities.
Home Inspection: What We Search For
The most reliable Columbus Circle home inspections are supplied by certified experts. These are what our Gotham City Home Inspection team will search for:
Home Window & Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We check that the external doors close and secure efficiently
- Home windows: We confirm that the rubber gaskets operate successfully
- Garage door: We use the garage door and check that the optical sensor works properly
Property Outside Inspections
- Structural walls: Our professionals validate that the external walls and other wall covers are in good shape
- Roofing trim: We verify that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are fit
- Roof joints: Our home inspection pros verify that joints in the roof have a impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals look over driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage: Our professionals check property angle, surface drainage, and plant life to report any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and vent system: We make use of the heater and furnace to make certain the controls are functioning properly.
- Cooling system: Our home inspection pros view the air conditioning unit, to make certain the mechanisms operate effectively.
- Functionality inspection: We verify that your AC and heating systems operate as they should.
Columbus Circle Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: We review any signs of wooden framework in contact with earth.
- Water leak: We document all evidence of current water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab: We review any trace of wooden framing touching of foundation shifts, like evidence of plaster breaks, brick cracks, off-square door framing, and non-level flooring.
- Framing wood: We identify any destruction of or boring of frame wood that can create a structural durability concern.
Columbus Circle Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical meter inspection: Our professionals make sure that your electrical meter and base are operating properly.
- Security review: Our home inspection pros make certain that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined correctly.
- Protection hardware: We confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are working effectively.
- Power switches & receptacles: Our professionals review a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which includes grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water shutoff valve: Our home inspection pros ensure that the water main supply shutoff is working effectively
- Water heating: Our professionals review the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply: Our professionals view all faucets and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals test sinks, tubs, and showers for drains functioning correctly
- Sump pumps: We view water pumps that are accessible
Why Hire Gotham City Home Inspection for Columbus Circle Home Inspections
Once you team up with our company of Columbus Circle home inspection professionals, you can trust us to supply outstanding property inspections on a fast time-line.
To hear from our Columbus Circle home inspectors for your home services, call us today at 718-360-1868!