Home Inspection Diamond District
We are ready to assist you to move into your brand new property with a Diamond District home inspection!
Purchasing a new property is a big occasion. Let our company at Gotham City Home Inspections free you to focus on making your household organized for the new home. We will take the anxiety out of your purchase with a complete Diamond District home inspection!
Starting in 2011, our specialists at Gotham City Home Inspections have offered detailed home inspections for the Diamond District and New York City Metro areas.
Diamond District Home Inspection Services: What We Check
With our team, our Diamond District home inspections are supplied by trained experts. Here is what our Gotham City Home Inspections team will look for:
Home Window And Door Inspections
- External doors: We prove that the external doors close and latch properly
- Residential windows: Our professionals ensure that the rubber seals act properly
- Garage door and sensors: We open the garage door and make sure that the optical sensor functions efficiently
Diamond District House Outside Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our professionals make sure that the siding boards or other wall covers are in good condition
- Roof trim: We check that the eaves and soffits are in good condition
- Roof flashing: Our professionals inspect that joints in the roof decking have an airtight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros look over walkways, driveways, and paths
- Water flow: Our professionals look over yard slope, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to identify any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & vent system: Our home inspection pros use the heater and furnace to verify the controls are functioning correctly.
- Air conditioner system review: Our professionals review the air conditioner, to validate the mechanisms act effectively.
- Functionality inspection: We validate that your AC and heating systems operate as they should.
Diamond District Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals inspect any evidence of wooden framework in contact with soil.
- Water penetration: Our home inspection pros record any signs of present water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete inspection: Our professionals identify any signs of wooden framing in contact with foundation disruption, like signs of sheetrock breaks, masonry cracks, off-square door framing, and uneven flooring.
- Integral wood review: Our home inspection pros test any damage to or boring of framing wood that can present a structural durability issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric meter check: Our home inspection pros confirm that your electric meter and base act well.
- Security inspection: Our professionals verify that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded properly.
- Protection devices check: Our professionals document that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals test a number of switches and fixtures, including grounded switches.
Diamond District Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main shut off: Our professionals check that the water main supply shutoff is functioning properly
- Water heating: Our home inspection pros review the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply: Our professionals test all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our home inspection pros review sinks, tubs, and showers for drains working effectively
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals view sump pumps that are within reach
Why Gotham City Home Inspections for Diamond District Home Inspection
When you partner with our company of Diamond District home inspection technicians, you can trust us to supply outstanding property inspections on a short schedule.
To get our Diamond District home inspectors for your home services, call us over today at 718-360-1868!