Diamond District Home Inspection
Our team is prepared to assist you move into your new property with a Diamond District home inspection!
Buying a recently purchased dwelling is a huge moment. Please let our group at Gotham City Home Inspection help you focus on making your loved ones organized for the new home. Our crew will take the stress out of your acquisition with an in-depth Diamond District home inspection!
Ever since 2011, our specialists at Gotham City Home Inspection have given detailed home inspections for the Diamond District and Home Inspection communities.
Home Inspection- What We Check
Our Diamond District home inspections are given by certified technicians. These are what our Gotham City Home Inspection crew will search for:
Diamond District House Window And Door Inspections
- Household doors: We validate that the external doors close and latch successfully
- Exterior windows: Our professionals validate that the window gaskets work correctly
- Garage overhead door: We open the garage door and make sure that the optical sensor works effectively
House Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Structural walls: Our home inspection pros document that the external walls and other wall coverings are in good shape
- Roofing trim: Our professionals document that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are in good shape
- Roof flashing: Our professionals validate that valleys in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals look over walkways, driveways, and paths
- Property drainage: Our professionals check property grading, surface rain flow, and plant life to list any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & vent system: Our professionals turn on the heating to inspect the buttons are operatning properly.
- Air conditioner system: Our home inspection pros review the air conditioner, to confirm the mechanisms function effectively.
- Functionality review: Our professionals document that your HVAC systems act successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any rotting of wood touching with dirt.
- Water intrusion: We record all symptoms of active water penetration.
- Slab and foundation: Our professionals identify any signs of wooden framework contacting of foundation movement, like rotting of plaster fissures, brick breaks, out-of-true door frames, and non-level flooring.
- Structural wood: Our professionals test any damage to or drilling of framing wood that may anticipate a structural rigidity issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical metering inspection: We check that your electrical meter and base are working correctly.
- Safeguard review: Our professionals ensure that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded properly.
- Protective devices review: We ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals view a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including GFI switches.
Diamond District Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main shutoff valve: Our home inspection pros check that the water main supply shutoff is working correctly
- Water heating check: Our home inspection pros review the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals look over all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals review tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage functioning properly
- Sump pumps: technicians test bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Hire Gotham City Home Inspection for Diamond District Home Inspection
When you partner with our crew of Diamond District home inspection technicians, you can depend on us to provide great home inspections on a fast schedule.
To receive help from our Diamond District home inspectors for your home inspection, call us today at 718-360-1868!