East Village Home Inspection
We are motivated to assist you to move into your new dwelling with an East Village home inspection!
Acquiring a recently purchased property is an exciting occasion. Allow our company at Gotham City Home Inspection free you to focus on making your loved ones organized for the new home. We will take the tension out of your new home with a complete East Village home inspection!
Starting in 2011, our professionals at Gotham City Home Inspection have delivered meticulous home inspections for the East Village and New York areas.
Home Inspection- What We Search For
The most reliable East Village home inspections are delivered by certified pros. Here’s what our Gotham City Home Inspection team will search for:
Residential Window And Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We prove that the outside doors close and lock successfully
- Residential windows: Our professionals inspect that the window seals work efficiently
- Garage doors: We use the garage door and check that the safety sensor functions properly
House Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our professionals check that the exterior siding or other wall materials are in good condition
- Roof trim check: Our professionals confirm that the soffits and fascia are well-maintained
- Roof sealant: We ensure that joints in the roof have an impermeable seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Property drainage: Our home inspection pros take a look at landscape angle, surface rain flow, and vegetation to record any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & vent system: We use the heating system to inspect whether the mechanisms are functioning successfully.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals inspect the air conditioner, to make certain the controls work properly.
- Operations inspection: We make certain that your air conditioning and heating systems act correctly.
East Village Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros look over any evidence of wooden framing in touch with the earth.
- Water penetration: We view all symptoms of current water leaks.
- Foundation: Our professionals look over any rotting wooden framing in touch of foundation disruption, like degradation of plaster fissures, stonework cracks, out-of-alignment door frames, and unleveled floorboards.
- Structural wood inspection: Our professionals view any notching or boring of frame wood that may anticipate a structural integrity issue.
East Village Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric meter inspection: Our professionals ensure that your electric meter and base are operating properly.
- Security review: We validate that the electrical service is grounded and bonded well.
- Safety devices: Our professionals ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating efficiently.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: We view a numsomeches and fixtures, plus safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water heating system inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply: We view all fixtures and toilets
- Drain testing: Our professionals look over tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage operating effectively
- Sump pumps inspection: technicians view bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Select Gotham City Home Inspection for East Village Home Inspection
If you partner with our crew of East Village home inspection professionals, you can trust us to deliver outstanding house inspections on a short timeline.
To hear from our East Village home inspectors for your home inspection services, bring us in today at 718-360-1868!