Home Inspection Flatiron District
At Gotham City Home Inspection, our team is excited to assist you transition into your newly purchased dwelling with a Flatiron District home inspection!
Stepping into a brand new property is a huge opportunity. Please let our crew at Gotham City Home Inspection assist you to focus on making your loved ones ready for the move. At Gotham City Home Inspection, our team will take the strain out of your buy with a thorough Flatiron District home inspection!
Ever since 2011, our experts at Gotham City Home Inspection have provided detailed home inspections for the Flatiron District and New York communities.
Flatiron District Home Inspection Services- What We Check
At Gotham City Home Inspection, our Flatiron District home inspections are given by trained technicians. These are what our Gotham City Home Inspection team will investigate for:
House Window And Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We make sure that the exterior doors shut and lock effectively
- Household windows: We confirm that the rubber gaskets act effectively
- Garage doors: We use the garage door and confirm that the optical sensor works correctly
Home Exteriors Inspection
- Exterior walls: Our home inspection pros document that the external walls and other wall coverings are well-maintained
- Roofing trim: Our professionals ensure that the eaves and soffits are effective
- Roofing sealant: Our home inspection pros make certain that seams in the roof decking have a impermeable seal
- Pavers and concrete: We inspect paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals check landscape slope, surface drainage, and plant life to report any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & air-flow system: Our home inspection pros use the heating to confirm the controls are functioning successfully.
- Cooling system: Our professionals review the air conditioning unit, to make sure the buttons operate efficiently.
- Features inspection: We make certain that your air conditioning and heating systems work successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals look over any signs of wooden framework contacting with dirt.
- Water leak: Our professionals view all signs of active water penetration.
- Slab and foundation check: Our professionals look over any degradation of wooden framing in contact of foundation movement, like rotting of drywall fissures, masonry cracks, lopsided door framing, and unleveled flooring.
- Framing wood: Our professionals view any damage to or penetration of frame wood that can create a structural safety problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical metering review: Our professionals inspect that your electrical meter and base are functioning correctly.
- Security review: We make sure that the electrical service is grounded and linked successfully.
- Security hardware review: Our professionals confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Switches & receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of switches and fixtures, plus GFCI switches.
Flatiron District Plumbing System Inspection
- Water controls: Our home inspection pros validate that the water main supply shutoff is operating efficiently
- Water heating: Our home inspection pros look over the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals test all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals test tubs, showers, and sinks for drains working efficiently
- Sump pumps review: We view sump pumps that are within reach
Why Gotham City Home Inspection for Flatiron District Home Inspection
When you partner with our crew of Flatiron District home inspection pros, you can count on us to supply quality residential inspections on a tight schedule.
To see our Flatiron District home inspectors for your home inspection services, bring us in today at 718-360-1868!