Flower District Home Inspection
We are ready to help you move into your upcoming property with a Flower District home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new home is a huge opportunity. Allow our staff at Gotham City Home Inspection free you to pay attention to getting your loved ones prepared for the change. Our crew will take the stress out of your move with a complete Flower District home inspection!
Since 2011, our experts at Gotham City Home Inspection have provided extensive home inspections for the Flower District and New York communities.
Flower District Home Inspection- What We Are Checking
The best Flower District home inspections are provided by qualified technicians. Here’s what our Gotham City Home Inspection crew will investigate:
Flower District Home Window And Door Inspections
- External doors: We ensure that the external doors shut and latch correctly
- Residential windows: We verify that the outside weatherproofings act properly
- Garage doors: We open the garage door and ensure that the safety sensor operates efficiently
Home Outside Inspection
- Exterior walls: Our professionals document that the external walls and other wall coverings are effective
- Roofing trim: We verify that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are well-maintained
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals make certain that joints in the roofing have an impermeable seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow inspection: Our home inspection pros take a look at yard slope, surface water flow, and shrubbery to list any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and ventilation system: Our professionals turn on the heater and furnace to confirm the buttons are working properly.
- Cooling system: Our professionals view the air conditioner, to inspect if the mechanisms are operating correctly.
- Functionality review: Our professionals validate that your HVAC systems operate correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros review any degradation of wood in contact with the earth.
- Water leak inspection: Our professionals test any evidence of present water leaks.
- Slab and foundation review: Our professionals test any degradation of wood in touch of foundation shifts, like rotting of sheetrock fissures, brick breaks, misaligned door framing, and non-level floorboards.
- Framing wood check: Our home inspection pros identify any knicks to or boring of frame wood that may create a structural safety issue.
Flower District Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical meter check: Our home inspection pros check that your electric metering and base are working efficiently.
- Safety review: Our professionals make sure that the electric service is grounded and linked efficiently.
- Protection devices: We make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals view several fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus grounded switches.
Flower District Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply valves: We document that the water main supply shutoff is working correctly
- Water boiler check: Our home inspection pros review the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply: Our home inspection pros inspect all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our professionals view showers, sinks, and tubs for drains working properly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals inspect bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Choose Gotham City Home Inspection for Flower District Home Inspection
If you team up with our company of Flower District home inspection pros, you can trust us to deliver outstanding home inspections on a fast timeline.
To hear from our Flower District home inspectors for your inspection, bring us in today at 718-360-1868!