Fort George Home Inspection
Our crew is looking forward to lend a hand as you transition into your new property with a Fort George home inspection!
Purchasing a new house is a great opportunity. Let our company at Gotham City Home Inspection help you focus on getting your family prepared for the move. Our crew will take the tension out of your buy with an in-depth Fort George home inspection!
Since 2011, our experts at Gotham City Home Inspection have provided meticulous home inspections for the Fort George and New York areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Look For
The most reliable Fort George home inspections are supplied by certified experts. These are what our Gotham City Home Inspection team will investigate for:
House Window And Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We inspect that the outside doors seal and secure effectively
- Home windows: We ensure that the window seals work successfully
- Garage door: We work the garage door and make certain that the safety sensor operates properly
Fort George House Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- External walls: Our professionals check that the external walls or other wall materials are fit
- Roof trim review: Our professionals inspect that the eaves and soffits are in good shape
- Roof flashing: Our home inspection pros ensure that joints in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals inspect paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow inspection: Our professionals look over property slope, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to report any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and vent system: Our professionals turn on the heating system to confirm the controls are operatning correctly.
- Air conditioner system review: Our home inspection pros look over the air conditioning unit, to document the controls work effectively.
- Functionality inspection: Our professionals validate that your heating and air conditioning systems function as they should.
Fort George Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: We view any rotting of wooden framing touching with dirt.
- Water intrusion: Our home inspection pros view all signs of active water intrusion.
- Foundation: Our professionals identify any rotting of wood in touch of foundation shifts, like degradation of drywall breaks, masonry cracks, out-of-true door frames, and non-level floor boards.
- Framing wood check: Our professionals review any notching or boring of frame wood that may anticipate a structural rigidity concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric metering review: Our home inspection pros validate that your electric meter and base are act correctly.
- Safeguard check: Our professionals verify that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded efficiently.
- Protection devices: Our professionals document that your circuit breakers and fuses are working well.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: We view a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, plus GFCI switches.
Fort George Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water shut off: We verify that the water main supply shutoff is acting efficiently
- Water boiler: Our home inspection pros review the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply: Our home inspection pros look over all faucets and toilets
- Drain inspection: We look over tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage working properly
- Sump pumps: technicians test bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Hire Gotham City Home Inspection for Fort George Home Inspections
When you work with our team of Fort George home inspection experts, you can rely on us to provide great property inspections on a short schedule.
To see our Fort George home inspectors for your inspection, please call us today at 718-360-1868!