Garment District Home Inspection
We’re excited to support you as you move into your new house with a Garment District home inspection!
Buying a recently purchased house is an exciting occasion. Let our crew at Gotham City Home Inspection assist you to pay attention to making your household ready for the change.
At Gotham City Home Inspection, our team will take the stress out of your purchase with a rigorous Garment District home inspection!
Ever since 2011, our specialists at Gotham City Home Inspection have supplied meticulous home inspections for the Garment District and New York communities.
Home Inspection Services; What We Look For
At Gotham City Home Inspection, our Garment District home inspections are delivered by certified specialists. These are what our Gotham City Home Inspection staff will keep an eye out for:
Garment District Home Window & Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We prove that the outside doors close and lock successfully
- Household windows: Our professionals make certain that the outside seals operate effectively
- Garage overhead door: We use the garage door and ensure that the safety sensor works efficiently
Property Siding and Roofing Inspection
- Structural walls: Our professionals make sure that the siding boards or other wall materials are fit
- Roofing trim inspection: Our professionals verify that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are fit
- Roofing flashing: We validate that valleys in the roof have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals check driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow: Our home inspection pros look over yard grading, surface rain flow, and plant life to record any potential water leak issues
Garment District HVAC System Inspections
- Heat and vent system: Our home inspection pros operate the heating system to make certain the controls are working properly.
- Air conditioner system review: Our home inspection pros test the air conditioning system, to make sure the controls work properly.
- Functionality review: Our professionals document that your heating and air conditioning systems function effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any evidence of wood in contact with dirt.
- Water penetration review: Our professionals view any trace of present water penetration.
- Foundation check: Our home inspection pros inspect any degradation of wooden framing touching foundation movement, like symptoms of drywall breaks, stonework cracks, out-of-alignment door frames, and unleveled flooring.
- Structural wood review: We identify any damage to or boring of frame wood that might create a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical utility meter inspection: Our professionals ensure that your electric metering and base are operating well.
- Safeguard inspection: Our professionals make certain that the electric conduit is grounded and linked well.
- Protective hardware: Our home inspection pros make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working well.
- Power switches & receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, plus grounded switches.
Garment District Plumbing System Inspection
- Water shutoff valve: Our professionals document that the water main supply shutoff is operating effectively
- Water heating system check: Our home inspection pros look over the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals review all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our home inspection pros look over sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage functioning efficiently
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals inspect sump pumps that are accessible
Why Select Gotham City Home Inspection for Garment District Home Inspections
If you work with our team of Garment District home inspection technicians, you can count on us to provide quality house inspections on a tight schedule.
To get our Garment District home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us today at 718-360-1868!