Home Inspection Gramercy Park
Our staff is ready and waiting to assist you move into your brand new house with a Gramercy Park home inspection!
Moving into a brand new house is a great occasion. Allow our crew at Gotham City Home Inspection help you focus on making your family prepared for the new home. Our crew will take the tension out of your acquisition with a rigorous Gramercy Park home inspection!
Starting in 2011, our pros at Gotham City Home Inspection have offered detailed home inspections for the Gramercy Park and New York areas.
Gramercy Park Home Inspection Services: What We Check
The best Gramercy Park home inspections are given by certified pros. Here is what our Gotham City Home Inspection staff will investigate for:
House Window And Door Inspections
- Household doors: We prove that the exterior doors seal and secure correctly
- Exterior windows: Our professionals verify that the outside gaskets function efficiently
- Garage overhead door: We operate the garage door and confirm that the laser sensor functions properly
Gramercy Park Property Outside Inspection
- External walls: We make certain that the external walls and other wall materials are in good condition
- Roof trim review: Our home inspection pros ensure that the eaves and soffits are healthy
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals make certain that valleys in the roofing have a airtight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals look over paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow review: Our professionals inspect yard slope, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to record any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat and vent system: We operate the heater to verify the mechanisms are working correctly.
- Air conditioner system check: Our professionals test the AC unit, to make certain the controls operate effectively.
- Operations check: Our professionals make certain that your HVAC systems operate correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: We review any rotting of wooden framework in touch with earth.
- Water penetration review: We test any signs of current water penetration.
- Slab and foundation check: We identify any degradation of wooden framework contacting of foundation shifts, like evidence of sheetrock breaks, masonry breaks, misaligned door frames, and non-level floor boards.
- Structural wood: We review any knicks to or boring of framing wood that may present a structural safety problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical metering review: We make certain that your electric meter and base are operating well.
- Security review: Our professionals make certain that the electric conduit is grounded and joined effectively.
- Security devices review: Our home inspection pros make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating well.
- Light switches & receptacles: We review a number of switches and fixtures, including GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water shut off: Our home inspection pros inspect that the water main supply shutoff is operating effectively
- Water heating system review: Our home inspection pros inspect the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals look over all faucets and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our home inspection pros view tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage functioning efficiently
- Sump pumps: technicians test water pumps that are within reach
Why Partner With Gotham City Home Inspection for Gramercy Park Home Inspection
Once you partner with our team of Gramercy Park home inspection experts, you can count on us to supply quality home inspections on a short time-line.
To receive help from our Gramercy Park home inspectors for your home inspection services, give us a call today at 718-360-1868!