Greenwich Village Home Inspection
Our team is excited to support you as you transition into your upcoming dwelling with a Greenwich Village home inspection!
Moving into a brand new house is a huge occasion. You can let our group at Gotham City Home Inspection help you focus on making your loved ones prepared for the move. We’ll take the stress out of your purchase with a rigorous Greenwich Village home inspection!
Ever since 2011, our professionals at Gotham City Home Inspection have supplied detailed home inspections for the Greenwich Village and New York communities.
Home Inspection: What We Check
Our Greenwich Village home inspections are given by qualified specialists. This is what our Gotham City Home Inspection crew will investigate:
House Window And Door Inspection
- External doors: We ensure that the exterior doors close and secure properly
- Home windows: Our home inspection pros check that the rubber weatherproofing act effectively
- Garage door and sensors: We use the garage door and verify that the safety sensor operates efficiently
Property Outside Inspection Services
- External walls: Our home inspection pros confirm that the external walls or other wall covers are in good shape
- Roofing trim: Our home inspection pros make sure that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are in good shape
- Roofing flashing: Our home inspection pros inspect that valley in the roof has a watertight seal
- Pavers and concrete: We document paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage: Our home inspection pros check landscape angle, surface water drainage, and plant life to identify any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & air-flow system: Our professionals use the heater and furnace to ensure the buttons are operating effectively.
- Cooling system check: Our professionals inspect the AC unit, to document whether the buttons work effectively.
- Functionality inspection: Our professionals check that your HVAC systems function as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any rotting wood in touch with the earth.
- Water leak: Our home inspection pros test all traces of current water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete check: Our home inspection pros view any signs of wooden framing contacting of foundation shifts, like degradation of sheetrock breaks, stonework cracks, out-of-true door framing, and non-level floorboards.
- Structural wood: Our professionals test any destruction of or penetration of framing wood that might create a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical meter inspection: Our home inspection pros check that your electric metering and base are functioning well.
- Safety check: Our professionals check that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded efficiently.
- Safety devices review: Our professionals verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating correctly.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our home inspection pros view several switches and fixtures, plus grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water heater: Our professionals review the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply inspection: Our home inspection pros review all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our home inspection pros review showers, sinks, and tubs for drains operating correctly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals look over sump pumps that are accessible
Why Partner With Gotham City Home Inspection for Greenwich Village Home Inspection
Once you work with our team of Greenwich Village home inspection professionals, you can trust us to provide great home inspections on a fast schedule.
To hear from our Greenwich Village home inspectors for your home inspection services, give us a call today at 718-360-1868!