Herald Square Home Inspection
Our crew is ready and waiting to lend a hand as you move into your new dwelling with a Herald Square home inspection!
Purchasing a recently purchased dwelling is a great opportunity. You can let our team at Gotham City Home Inspection free you to concentrate on getting your family ready for the new home. At Gotham City Home Inspection, our team will take the tension out of your purchase with an in-depth Herald Square home inspection!
Since 2011, our technicians at Gotham City Home Inspection have delivered detailed home inspections for the Herald Square and New York communities.
Home Inspection Services; What We Inspect
With our team, our Herald Square home inspections are delivered by certified specialists. Here is what our Gotham City Home Inspection crew will look for:
Home Window And Door Inspection
- Residential doors: We make certain that the external doors seal and latch effectively
- Residential windows: Our professionals make sure that the window seals work successfully
- Garage door: We open the garage door and check that the safety sensor functions correctly
Property Siding and Roofing Inspection
- Exterior walls: Our home inspection pros confirm that the external walls or other wall coverings are healthy
- Roof trim: We inspect that the eaves and soffits are in good condition
- Roof flashing: Our professionals ensure that valleys in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals look over driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow review: We check landscape angle, surface water flow, and plant life to list any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and ventilation system: We utilize the heater and furnace to validate the mechanisms are working efficiently.
- Air conditioning system: We review the air conditioner, to verify the mechanisms function properly.
- Operations review: Our home inspection pros ensure that your heating and air conditioning systems work successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: We review any rotting of wood contacting with soil.
- Water leak inspection: We test any signs of present water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete check: Our home inspection pros view any evidence of wooden framing touching foundation shifts, like evidence of drywall breaks, brick cracks, out-of-alignment door framing, and unleveled flooring.
- Structural wood inspection: Our home inspection pros identify any damage to or penetration of framing wood that can anticipate a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric meter inspection: We check that your electric metering and base are functioning correctly.
- Security review: Our home inspection pros make sure that the electric service is grounded and joined correctly.
- Safety hardware check: We confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are working efficiently.
- Switches & receptacles: Our professionals test a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus safety switches.
Herald Square Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main controls: We ensure that the water main supply shutoff is acting correctly
- Water heating check: We inspect the venting, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain inspection: We test tubs, showers, and sinks for drains working efficiently
- Sump pumps: We inspect sump pumps that are accessible
Why Pick Gotham City Home Inspection for Herald Square Home Inspections
When you partner with our company of Herald Square home inspection pros, you can rely on us to supply quality house inspections in a short timeline.
To receive help from our Herald Square home inspectors for your inspection, call us today at 718-360-1868!