Home Inspection Hudson Yards
We are excited to support you as you move into your newly purchased house with a Hudson Yards home inspection!
Purchasing a brand new dwelling is a great opportunity. Let our crew at Gotham City Home Inspection assist you to concentrate on making your household ready for the new house. We’ll take the tension out of your buy with a rigorous Hudson Yards home inspection!
Starting in 2011, our specialists at Gotham City Home Inspection have delivered extensive home inspections for the Hudson Yards and New York communities.
Home Inspection: What We Are Checking
At Gotham City Home Inspection, our Hudson Yards home inspections are offered by trained professionals. Here is what our Gotham City Home Inspection crew will investigate for:
Hudson Yards House Window And Door Inspection
- Household doors: We document that the external doors close and latch properly
- Residential windows: Our professionals check that the window gaskets act efficiently
- Garage overhead door: We work the garage door and verify that the laser sensor operates correctly
Hudson Yards House Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our home inspection pros verify that the siding or other wall materials are in good shape
- Roofing trim check: Our professionals verify that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are fit
- Roofing flashing: Our home inspection pros verify that valleys in the roof decking have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals document driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow review: Our home inspection pros check landscape angle, surface water drainage, and vegetation to identify any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and vent system: Our professionals make use of the heater and furnace to make certain the mechanisms are operatning correctly.
- Air conditioner system check: Our professionals review the air conditioning system, to make sure the mechanisms work efficiently.
- Features check: Our professionals check that your AC and heating systems function as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: We review any trace of wood contacting with dirt.
- Water intrusion: Our professionals document any signs of present water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete inspection: Our professionals test any signs of wooden framing touching of foundation shifts, like evidence of sheetrock breaks, stonework fissures, out-of-alignment door framing, and uneven flooring.
- Structural wood: Our professionals inspect any damage to or boring of framing wood that can anticipate a structural safety problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical meter inspection: Our professionals inspect that your electrical meter and base are functioning effectively.
- Safeguard inspection: Our professionals validate that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked efficiently.
- Security devices: We make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros test a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which includes safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply shut off: Our home inspection pros make sure that the water main supply shutoff is functioning properly
- Water heating system: Our home inspection pros look over the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply inspection: Our home inspection pros review all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our professionals review sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage operating effectively
- Sump pumps: Our professionals view sump pumps that are within reach
Why Choose Gotham City Home Inspection for Hudson Yards Home Inspection
Once you work with our team of Hudson Yards home inspection professionals, you can count on us to offer outstanding residential inspections on a fast time-line.
To hear from our Hudson Yards home inspectors for your home inspection, bring us in today at 718-360-1868!