Home Inspection Inwood
At Gotham City Home Inspections, our team is ready to support you as you move into your brand new home with an Inwood home inspection!
Moving into a new property is an exhilarating opportunity. You can let our team at Gotham City Home Inspections free up your time to concentrate on getting your family prepared for the transition. Our team will take the tension out of your move with an in-depth Inwood home inspection!
Starting in 2011, our technicians at Gotham City Home Inspections have given detailed home inspections for the Inwood and New York City Metro areas.
Home Inspection- What We Inspect
With our team, our Inwood home inspections are supplied by trained technicians. This is what our Gotham City Home Inspections staff will search for:
Residential Window And Door Inspections
- Household doors: We make certain that the exterior doors shut and secure correctly
- Home windows: Our professionals make certain that the rubber weatherproofing act efficiently
- Garage doors: We work the garage door and confirm that the safety sensor works correctly
Home Exteriors Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: Our home inspection pros make certain that the siding boards and other wall covers are in good shape
- Roofing trim check: We verify that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are in good condition
- Roofing sealant: We confirm that joints in the roofing have an airtight seal
- Walkways and concrete: We look over paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage check: Our professionals inspect property grading, surface water flow, and shrubbery to report any prospective water leak problems
Inwood HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & air-flow system: We operate the heating system to ensure the buttons are operating successfully.
- Air conditioning system check: Our home inspection pros review the air conditioner, to inspect the buttons work correctly.
- Functionality review: We verify that your heating and air conditioning systems work efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: We inspect any degradation of wooden framework contacting with soil.
- Water penetration: Our home inspection pros view all evidence of current water leaks.
- Foundation check: Our professionals test any rotting of wooden framing in touch with foundation shifts, like degradation of drywall breaks, brick breaks, out-of-alignment door frames, and unleveled floorboards.
- Integral wood: Our professionals review any knicks to or penetration of frame wood that might anticipate a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric metering inspection: Our professionals confirm that your electrical meter and base are functioning well.
- Security review: Our professionals document that the electrical service is grounded and joined properly.
- Protective devices: Our home inspection pros make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our home inspection pros inspect a number of switches and fixtures, plus grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply controls: Our home inspection pros ensure that the water main supply shutoff is functioning efficiently
- Water heater check: Our home inspection pros look over the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply check: We inspect all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our home inspection pros look over showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage acting effectively
- Sump pumps: We test sump pumps that are accessible
Why Select Gotham City Home Inspections for Inwood Home Inspection
Once you work with our team of Inwood home inspectors, you can count on us to deliver great property inspections on a tight schedule.
To get our Inwood home inspectors for your home services, bring us in today at 718-360-1868!