Koreatown Home Inspection
Our team is ready to assist you to move into your upcoming house with a Koreatown home inspection!
Purchasing a brand new house is an exciting moment. You can let our company at Gotham City Home Inspection free up your time to pay attention to making your household ready for the change. We’ll take the stress out of your move with a rigorous Koreatown home inspection!
Ever since 2011, our technicians at Gotham City Home Inspection have delivered extensive home inspections for the Koreatown and New York communities.
Home Inspection: What We Are Looking For
Our Koreatown home inspections are offered by qualified experts. Here is what our Gotham City Home Inspection staff will keep an eye out for:
Residential Window & Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We establish that the outside doors seal and lock effectively
- Residential windows: We ensure that the rubber seals operate efficiently
- Garage overhead door: We work the garage door and confirm that the laser sensor functions properly
Koreatown House Exteriors Inspections
- Structural walls: Our professionals ensure that the siding boards or other wall materials are in good condition
- Roofing trim: We validate that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are healthy
- Roofing flashing: We make sure that valleys in the roof have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals look over paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage review: We take a look at yard angle, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to report any possible water leak problems
Koreatown HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & vent system: Our home inspection pros operate the heating system to confirm the buttons are working correctly.
- Cooling system review: Our professionals look over the AC unit, to document the mechanisms that work efficiently.
- Functionality inspection: We confirm that your air conditioning and heating systems work correctly.
Koreatown Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals inspect any signs of wooden framing in contact with dirt.
- Water leak review: We look over any evidence of present water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation review: Our home inspection pros review any symptoms of wooden framework in touch of foundation disruption, like symptoms of sheetrock cracks, brick fissures, off-square door framing, and unleveled floor boards.
- Framing wood: We look over any notching or boring of frame wood that can present a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric meter check: We make certain that your electric metering and base are working successfully.
- Security inspection: Our professionals confirm that the electric conduit is grounded and joined well.
- Security hardware: Our professionals inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning well.
- Power switches & receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of switches and fixtures, including safety switches.
Koreatown Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water shutoff valve: Our home inspection pros inspect that the water main supply shutoff is functioning correctly
- Water boiler inspection: Our professionals look over the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply check: We inspect all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain review: We look over showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage functioning correctly
- Sump pumps: technicians review bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Partner With Gotham City Home Inspection for Koreatown Home Inspection
If you work with our company of Koreatown home inspection technicians, you can trust us to deliver great home inspections on a short schedule.
To get our Koreatown home inspectors for your home services, bring us in today at 718-360-1868!