Home Inspection Lenox Hill
Our staff is ready to assist you transition into your new dwelling with a Lenox Hill home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased home is a huge occasion. Let our staff at Gotham City Home Inspection free up your time to pay attention to getting your family ready for the change. Our crew will take the nervousness out of your move with an in-depth Lenox Hill home inspection!
Starting in 2011, our technicians at Gotham City Home Inspection have supplied meticulous home inspections for the Lenox Hill and New York communities.
Home Inspection: What We Search For
Our Lenox Hill home inspections are given by certified specialists. Here’s what our Gotham City Home Inspection staff will search for:
Lenox Hill Home Window & Door Inspections
- Household doors: We document that the exterior doors seal and lock successfully
- Residential windows: Our professionals ensure that the rubber seals work effectively
- Garage overhead door: We trigger the garage door and make certain that the laser sensor works correctly
Home Outside Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our professionals make certain that the exterior siding and other wall covers are fit
- Roofing trim: Our professionals check that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are well-maintained
- Roofing joints: Our home inspection pros make sure that seams in the roof decking have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and concrete: We look over paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage: We check yard grading, surface drainage, and shrubbery to report any prospective water leak issues
Lenox Hill HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & vent system: Our professionals turn on the heater and furnace to make certain the controls are functioning correctly.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals look over the AC unit, to make sure the controls work properly.
- Operations check: Our home inspection pros confirm that your heating and air conditioning systems work efficiently.
Lenox Hill Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals view any symptoms of wooden framework in touch with soil.
- Water leak: Our professionals inspect any evidence of present water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation check: Our home inspection pros identify any signs of wood contacting of foundation shifts, like trace of plaster breaks, stonework cracks, out-of-alignment door frames, and uneven floor boards.
- Framing wood: Our professionals look over any notching or drilling of frame wood that can create a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric utility meter review: Our home inspection pros check that your electrical meter and base are operating successfully.
- Safety review: Our professionals confirm that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded well.
- Protective hardware inspection: We inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning correctly.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus grounded switches.
Lenox Hill Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply controls: Our professionals confirm that the water main supply shutoff is operating correctly
- Water boiler inspection: Our professionals look over the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply: Our home inspection pros review all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals test sinks, tubs, and showers for drains working correctly
- Sump pumps review: Our home inspection pros test sump pumps that are within reach
Why Partner With Gotham City Home Inspection for Lenox Hill Home Inspections
Once you team up with our crew of Lenox Hill home inspection professionals, you can depend on us to offer outstanding house inspections on a fast time-line.
To see our Lenox Hill home inspectors for your home inspection, call us over today at 718-360-1868!