Home Inspection Lenox Hill
Our staff is looking forward to helping you move into your upcoming house with a Lenox Hill home inspection!
Moving into a brand new property is a big moment. Allow our company at Gotham City Home Inspections free you to focus on getting your household prepared for the change. Our team will take the nervousness out of your new home with a complete Lenox Hill home inspection!
Ever since 2011, our experts at Gotham City Home Inspections have given extensive home inspections for the Lenox Hill and New York City Metro areas.
Lenox Hill Home Inspection Services; What We Are Checking
Our Lenox Hill home inspections are supplied by trained experts. Here is what our Gotham City Home Inspections crew will keep an eye out for:
House Window & Door Inspections
- External doors: We make certain that the outside doors close and secure successfully
- Household windows: We make certain that the rubber gaskets function effectively
- Garage overhead door: We use the garage door and check that the laser sensor operates properly
Property Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: Our professionals confirm that the exterior siding and other wall materials are effective
- Roofing trim inspection: Our home inspection pros verify that the eaves and soffits are well-maintained
- Roof joints: Our home inspection pros ensure that joints in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals look over driveways, walkways, and paths
- Property drainage check: Our home inspection pros take a look at yard angle, surface water drainage, and vegetation to record any prospective water leak problems
Lenox Hill HVAC System Inspections
- Heat and air-flow system: Our home inspection pros utilize the heater to verify the mechanisms are operating successfully.
- Air conditioning system inspection: Our professionals review the air conditioning unit, to make sure the buttons work correctly.
- Features check: Our home inspection pros document that your heating and air conditioning systems act effectively.
Lenox Hill Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals look over any symptoms of wooden framing in contact with soil.
- Water leak review: Our home inspection pros test all symptoms of current water penetration.
- Foundation review: Our home inspection pros identify any trace of wood in contact with foundation shifting, like evidence of plaster breaks, brick breaks, out-of-true door frames, and unleveled floor boards.
- Structural wood: Our professionals inspect any knicks to or penetration of framing wood that can present a structural rigidity concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric utility meter review: We validate that your electric metering and base act successfully.
- Safeguard inspection: Our professionals confirm that the electric service is grounded and linked correctly.
- Protection devices inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating efficiently.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our home inspection pros view a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, plus GFCI switches.
Lenox Hill Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply shutoff valve: Our professionals verify that the water main supply shutoff is working properly
- Water heating review: We view the ventilation, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply: We look over all faucets and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our professionals look over showers, sinks, and tubs for drains operating efficiently
- Sump pumps: Our professionals inspect water pumps that are within reach
Why Choose Gotham City Home Inspections for Lenox Hill Home Inspection
When you team up with our company of Lenox Hill home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to deliver outstanding residential inspections on a tight time-line.
To receive help from our Lenox Hill home inspectors for your home inspection services, please call us today at 718-360-1868!