Home Inspection Lincoln Square
We are motivated to assist you in transition into your up coming home with a Lincoln Square home inspection!
Buying a new home is a huge opportunity. Please let our staff at Gotham City Home Inspections free you to pay attention to getting your family organized for the transition. Our team will take the anxiety out of your new home with a complete Lincoln Square home inspection!
Ever since 2011, our specialists at Gotham City Home Inspections have provided in-depth home inspections for the Lincoln Square and New York City Metro areas.
Lincoln Square Home Inspection Services: What We Inspect
With our team, our Lincoln Square home inspections are supplied by trained experts. These are what our Gotham City Home Inspections crew will investigate for:
Home Window And Door Inspection
- External doors: We inspect that the outside doors seal and secure successfully
- Exterior windows: Our home inspection pros ensure that the rubber weatherproofing function effectively
- Garage door and sensors: We operate the garage door and check that the optical sensor functions efficiently
Home Exteriors Inspection Services
- Outside walls: We ensure that the siding boards or other wall covers are healthy
- Roofing trim check: We inspect that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are well-maintained
- Roofing flashing: Our home inspection pros inspect that seams in the roofing have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals check driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow inspection: Our professionals check landscape slope, surface drainage, and shrubbery to identify any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and air-flow system: We operate the heating to verify the controls are functioning efficiently.
- Cooling system check: We test the air conditioner, to document the controls function effectively.
- Features check: Our home inspection pros verify that your heating and air conditioning systems work properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals identify any rotting of wooden framework touching with soil.
- Water intrusion check: We test all symptoms of active water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete review: Our home inspection pros look over any evidence of wood in contact with foundation movement, like evidence of sheetrock fissures, masonry breaks, out-of-true door framing, and non-level flooring.
- Framing wood: Our professionals inspect any damage to or boring of frame wood that might create a structural durability concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric utility meter review: Our professionals make sure that your electric metering and base act effectively.
- Security check: Our professionals inspect that the electrical service is grounded and linked well.
- Security devices inspection: We check that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning effectively.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: We view a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including grounded switches.
Lincoln Square Plumbing System Inspections
- Water controls: We check that the water main supply shutoff is working effectively
- Water heating system inspection: Our home inspection pros look over the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply: We view all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals look over showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage functioning properly
- Sump pumps inspection: Our home inspection pros look over sump pumps that are within reach
Why Pick Gotham City Home Inspections for Lincoln Square Home Inspections
Once you work with our team of Lincoln Square home inspection pros, you can rely on us to provide great residential inspections on a short schedule.
To hear from our Lincoln Square home inspectors for your inspection, give us a call today at 718-360-1868!