Lincoln Square Home Inspection
Our team is looking forward to support you as you transition into your new home with a Lincoln Square home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased home is a big opportunity. Let our crew at Gotham City Home Inspection free up your time to concentrate on getting your household organized for the change. We will take the tension out of your acquisition with an in-depth Lincoln Square home inspection!
Since 2011, our specialists at Gotham City Home Inspection have given intensive home inspections for the Lincoln Square and New York areas.
Home Inspection- What We Inspect
Our Lincoln Square home inspections are supplied by qualified experts. This is what our Gotham City Home Inspection crew will investigate for:
Home Window & Door Inspection
- External doors: We confirm that the exterior doors shut and secure effectively
- Home windows: Our professionals verify that the outside seals work correctly
- Garage door: We operate the garage door and inspect that the safety sensor functions efficiently
Property Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our professionals confirm that the siding boards or other wall materials are in good shape
- Roofing trim: We verify that the soffits and fascia are in good condition
- Roof flashing: We validate that valleys in the roof decking have a impermeable seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals document paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow review: We document landscape slope, surface drainage, and vegetation to identify any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & air-flow system: Our professionals utilize the heating system to verify the controls are functioning successfully.
- Cooling system review: Our professionals look over the air conditioner, to check the mechanisms function correctly.
- Functionality review: We make sure that your heating and air conditioning systems operate successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals identify any signs of wooden framework in touch with soil.
- Water intrusion: Our professionals look over any trace of active water leaks.
- Foundation inspection: Our home inspection pros identify any evidence of wooden framework in contact of foundation movement, like signs of drywall breaks, masonry breaks, off-square door framing, and unleveled floor boards.
- Framing wood check: Our home inspection pros review any knicks to or boring of frame wood that can create a structural integrity concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric utility meter inspection: Our home inspection pros verify that your electrical metering and base are working properly.
- Security inspection: Our home inspection pros verify that the electric conduit is grounded and linked successfully.
- Protective devices review: Our professionals make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working well.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of switches and fixtures, which includes safety switches.
Lincoln Square Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main shutoff valve: We validate that the water main supply shutoff is acting efficiently
- Water heater inspection: We inspect the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply check: We review all fixtures and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our professionals look over sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage operating effectively
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals look over sump pumps that are within reach
Why Gotham City Home Inspection for Lincoln Square Home Inspections
When you partner with our team of Lincoln Square home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to supply great residential inspections on a short schedule.
To get our Lincoln Square home inspectors for your inspection, call us today at 718-360-1868!