Home Inspection Little Brazil
Our staff is ready to assist you in transition into your upcoming property with a Little Brazil home inspection!
Moving into a new home is a big opportunity. Allow our crew at Gotham City Home Inspections to assist you to concentrate on making your household ready for the transition. Our team will take the pressure out of your move with a complete Little Brazil home inspection!
Ever since 2011, our pros at Gotham City Home Inspections have offered extensive home inspections for Little Brazil and New York City Metro areas.
Home Inspection Services, What We Are Checking
Our Little Brazil home inspections are supplied by certified specialists. These are what our Gotham City Home Inspections team will keep an eye out for:
House Window & Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We make sure that the external doors close and latch efficiently
- Exterior windows: We make sure that the rubber gaskets operate efficiently
- Garage door and sensors: We work on the garage door and validate that the optical sensor operates effectively
House Outside Inspection Services
- Structural walls: We check that the external walls or other wall materials are in good shape
- Roof trim check: We make certain that the soffits and fascia are well-maintained
- Roofing flashing: We verify that joints in the roof have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: We check paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage review: Our professionals check property grading, surface drainage, and plant life to record any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & vent system: Our professionals use the heating system to verify the mechanisms are operating efficiently.
- Air conditioning system check: Our home inspection pros inspect the air conditioner, to confirm the buttons operate effectively.
- Operations inspection: Our professionals confirm that your heating and AC systems operate efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: We view any rotting of wood touching with earth.
- Water leak: Our home inspection pros test any signs of current water leaks.
- Foundation review: Our professionals review any signs of wood in contact with foundation movement, like evidence of sheetrock breaks, brick cracks, lopsided door framing, and non-level flooring.
- Structural wood: We review any knicks to or penetration of framing wood that can anticipate a structural rigidity problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical metering inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect that your electrical metering and base are act efficiently.
- Safeguard inspection: Our professionals document that the electric service is grounded and joined properly.
- Protection devices: Our professionals validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning well.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: We inspect a number of switches and fixtures, which includes safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main valves: Our professionals verify that the water main supply shutoff is functioning effectively
- Water heater check: Our home inspection pros view the ventilation, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply review: Our professionals view all fixtures and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our professionals review sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage functioning correctly
- Sump pumps inspection: Our professionals test sump pumps that are within reach
Why Gotham City Home Inspections for Little Brazil Home Inspection
If you team up with our crew of Little Brazil home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to provide quality house inspections on a tight schedule.
To hear from our Little Brazil home inspectors for your inspection, call us today at 718-360-1868!