Madison Square Home Inspection
Our team is motivated to help you move into your upcoming home with a Madison Square home inspection!
Moving into a new home is a huge occasion. Let our team at Gotham City Home Inspection free you to concentrate on getting your loved ones ready for the new house. Our staff will take the tension out of your new home with an in-depth Madison Square home inspection!
Ever since 2011, our specialists at Gotham City Home Inspection have delivered meticulous home inspections for the Madison Square and New York areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Check
The most reliable Madison Square home inspections are provided by certified technicians. Here is what our Gotham City Home Inspection team will keep an eye out for:
Home Window & Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We make sure that the outside doors seal and lock correctly
- Residential windows: Our professionals confirm that the window seals work efficiently
- Garage overhead door: We open the garage door and document that the laser sensor operates effectively
Home Outside Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our professionals verify that the exterior siding and other wall covers are in good shape
- Roof trim: Our home inspection pros make certain that the soffits and fascia are fit
- Roof sealant: Our professionals make sure that valleys in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals document walkways, driveways, and paths
- Property drainage: Our professionals check property angle, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to identify any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & ventilation system: We utilize the heater and furnace to ensure the buttons are operating effectively.
- Air conditioner system: Our home inspection pros look over the AC unit, to verify the buttons work effectively.
- Operations check: Our home inspection pros confirm that your heating and AC systems work successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals look over any trace of the wooden framework in touch with dirt.
- Water intrusion review: We view all traces of active water leaks.
- Foundation and slab check: Our professionals review any signs of wooden framing in contact with foundation shifts, like rotting of plaster breaks, masonry cracks, out-of-true door frames, and uneven flooring.
- Integral wood: Our home inspection pros review any destruction of or boring of framing wood that may anticipate a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric metering check: We validate that your electrical meter and base are acting effectively.
- Safeguard check: Our professionals verify that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked successfully.
- Safety hardware: Our home inspection pros make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating well.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: We inspect a number of switches and fixtures, which includes GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water shut off: Our home inspection pros verify that the water main supply shutoff is acting efficiently
- Water boiler: Our home inspection pros test the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply: Our professionals test all faucets and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals look over showers, sinks, and tubs for drains functioning efficiently
- Sump pumps: Our professionals review sump pumps that are accessible
Why Choose Gotham City Home Inspection for Madison Square Home Inspections
When you team up with our crew of Madison Square home inspection pros, you can trust us to deliver great house inspections on a tight schedule.
To receive help from our Madison Square home inspectors for your home inspection, please call us today at 718-360-1868!