Manhattan Valley Home Inspection
We’re prepared to lend a hand as you transition into your upcoming home with a Manhattan Valley home inspection!
Acquiring a new home is a great occasion. Let our company at Gotham City Home Inspection help you focus on making your family prepared for the change. At Gotham City Home Inspection, our team will take the pressure out of your buy with a rigorous Manhattan Valley home inspection!
Starting in 2011, our experts at Gotham City Home Inspection have delivered extensive home inspections for the Manhattan Valley and New York areas.
Home Inspection Services; What We Search For
With our team, our Manhattan Valley home inspections are delivered by certified professionals. Here is what our Gotham City Home Inspection team will investigate for:
Residential Window And Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We prove that the exterior doors shut and latch efficiently
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros ensure that the outside weatherproofings act efficiently
- Garage door: We operate the garage door and document that the safety sensor operates correctly
Home Outside Inspection
- Structural walls: Our home inspection pros check that the siding or other wall covers are in good condition
- Roof trim: Our home inspection pros verify that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are effective
- Roof joints: Our professionals make certain that valleys in the roofing have a impermeable seal
- Pavement and concrete: We inspect paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals inspect yard grading, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to list any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & air-flow system: Our professionals make use of the heating system to document the buttons are working successfully.
- Air conditioner system check: Our professionals test the air conditioning system, to verify the controls work efficiently.
- Functionality check: Our professionals inspect that your AC and heating systems operate effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros look over any signs of wooden framework contacting with dirt.
- Water leak: Our professionals review all symptoms of current water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete check: Our professionals look over any trace of wood contacting of foundation shifts, like trace of drywall fissures, brick fissures, lopsided door framing, and uneven floor boards.
- Framing wood inspection: Our professionals view any notching or penetration of frame wood that might anticipate a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric meter inspection: We verify that your electrical metering and base are act efficiently.
- Safeguard check: We document that the electrical service is grounded and joined well.
- Protective devices: Our home inspection pros check that your circuit breakers and fuses are working effectively.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: We review a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which includes safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water valves: Our home inspection pros document that the water main supply shutoff is working efficiently
- Water heater: Our professionals test the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: Our home inspection pros review all fixtures and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our home inspection pros look over tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage working efficiently
- Sump pumps review: We look over water pumps that are user accessible
Why Gotham City Home Inspection for Manhattan Valley Home Inspections
Once you team up with our crew of Manhattan Valley home inspection pros, you can rely on us to provide quality home inspections on a short time-line.
To see our Manhattan Valley home inspectors for your home inspection, give us a call today at 718-360-1868!