Manhattan Valley Home Inspection
At Gotham City Home Inspections, our team is excited to assist you to move into your brand new house with a Manhattan Valley home inspection!
Moving into a brand new dwelling is a huge opportunity. You can let our crew at Gotham City Home Inspections assist you to concentrate on making your loved ones ready for the new home. We’ll take the strain out of your purchase with a rigorous Manhattan Valley home inspection!
Starting in 2011, our technicians at Gotham City Home Inspections have delivered in-depth home inspections for the Manhattan Valley and New York City Metro areas.
Manhattan Valley Home Inspection: What We Are Looking For
The most reliable Manhattan Valley home inspections are delivered by qualified experts. These are what our Gotham City Home Inspections staff will keep an eye out for:
Manhattan Valley Home Window And Door Inspection
- Household doors: We check that the external doors seal and latch effectively
- Residential windows: We verify that the window gaskets act correctly
- Garage doors: We use the garage door and confirm that the safety sensor functions correctly
Manhattan Valley Property Outside Inspection
- External walls: Our home inspection pros verify that the external walls and other wall materials are well-maintained
- Roofing trim inspection: Our professionals confirm that the eaves and soffits are healthy
- Roof joints: Our home inspection pros inspect that valleys in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros document paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage: Our professionals document landscape grading, surface drainage, and plant life to record any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and air-flow system: Our home inspection pros use the heating to make sure the mechanisms are functioning effectively.
- Air conditioning system check: Our professionals inspect the AC unit, to document the mechanisms work properly.
- Features review: Our professionals verify that your AC and heating systems operate properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals look over any signs of wood touching with soil.
- Water leak check: Our professionals document all symptoms of current water leaks.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals identify any rotting of wood touching of foundation shifting, like signs of plaster cracks, masonry cracks, misaligned door frames, and non-level floorboards.
- Structural wood review: Our professionals inspect any destruction of or boring of frame wood that can present a structural durability issue.
Manhattan Valley Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical meter review: Our home inspection pros validate that your electrical meter and base act successfully.
- Security review: Our home inspection pros make sure that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked properly.
- Security devices: Our home inspection pros ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working well.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals view a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including grounded switches.
Manhattan Valley Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main shutoff valve: Our professionals make certain that the water main supply shutoff is functioning correctly
- Water heater: We review the venting, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply: Our professionals test all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain testing: Our professionals review tubs, showers, and sinks for drains functioning correctly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals review water pumps that are within reach
Why Choose Gotham City Home Inspections for Manhattan Valley Home Inspection
If you partner with our company of Manhattan Valley home inspection experts, you can rely on us to provide great home inspections on a tight schedule.
To see our Manhattan Valley home inspectors for your inspection, call us today at 718-360-1868!