Home Inspection Manhattan
At Gotham City Home Inspections, our team is excited to support you as you move into your new dwelling with a Manhattan home inspection!
Buying a brand new dwelling is a great moment. Let our staff at Gotham City Home Inspections assist you to focus on making your family organized for the new home. We’ll take the nervousness out of your purchase with an in-depth Manhattan home inspection!
Starting in 2009, our experts at Gotham City Home Inspections have supplied intensive home inspections for the Manhattan and Greater NYC areas.
Home Inspection: What We Inspect
The best Manhattan home inspections are supplied by trained technicians. Here’s what our Gotham City Home Inspections team will investigate for:
House Window & Door Inspections
- External doors: We document that the exterior doors close and lock efficiently
- Household windows: We ensure that the window weatherproofings act effectively
- Garage doors: We open the garage door and make sure that the optical sensor works efficiently
Home Outside Inspection Services
- External walls: Our home inspection pros validate that the siding or other wall materials are in good shape
- Roofing trim check: Our professionals document that the soffits and fascia are healthy
- Roof sealant: Our professionals ensure that valleys in the roof have a watertight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros look over paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow review: Our home inspection pros inspect landscape angle, surface rain flow, and plant life to list any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & vent system: Our professionals make use of the heating to verify the buttons are functioning effectively.
- Air conditioning system: Our home inspection pros view the air conditioning unit, to inspect the mechanisms function efficiently.
- Features review: Our home inspection pros make certain that your AC and heating systems work efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any evidence of wood contacting with dirt.
- Water intrusion check: Our home inspection pros record any trace of present water intrusion.
- Foundation: Our home inspection pros review any degradation of wooden framework contacting of foundation disruption, like symptoms of plaster cracks, masonry cracks, out-of-true door frames, and non-level flooring.
- Integral wood: Our professionals look over any damage to or penetration of framing wood that can create a structural durability problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical metering review: Our professionals ensure that your electric meter and base are functioning well.
- Security review: Our home inspection pros confirm that the electrical service is grounded and joined well.
- Security devices check: We make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Power switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros review a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, including GFI switches.
Manhattan Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply shut off: Our home inspection pros ensure that the water main supply shutoff is acting efficiently
- Water heating: We review the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply: We inspect all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage review: We view showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage functioning correctly
- Sump pumps review: Our home inspection pros view bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Select Gotham City Home Inspections for Manhattan Home Inspection
Once you work with our crew of Manhattan home inspection technicians, you can depend on us to offer quality house inspections on a short time-line.
To see our Manhattan home inspectors for your home services, give us a call today at 718-360-1868!