Marble Hill Home Inspection
Our crew is ready to support you as you move into your brand new property with a Marble Hill home inspection!
Moving into a new property is a huge occasion. Please let our company at Gotham City Home Inspections help you pay attention to getting your loved ones ready for the new home. We’ll take the anxiety out of your purchase with a complete Marble Hill home inspection!
Starting in 2011, our experts at Gotham City Home Inspections have offered in-depth home inspections for the Marble Hill and New York City Metro communities.
Home Inspection Services; What We Look For
Our Marble Hill home inspections are offered by certified experts. Here’s what our Gotham City Home Inspections team will investigate:
Residential Window And Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We inspect that the outside doors shut and lock properly
- Exterior windows: Our professionals document that the rubber seals function efficiently
- Garage doors: We trigger the garage door and confirm that the safety sensor functions effectively
House Outside Inspection Services
- Outside walls: We validate that the siding boards or other wall covers are in good condition
- Roofing trim inspection: Our professionals inspect that the soffits and fascia are effective
- Roofing joints: We make certain that seams in the roofing have a airtight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals inspect driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage: Our professionals check property grading, surface drainage, and shrubbery to report any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & vent system: Our professionals operate the heater and furnace to ensure the controls are working effectively.
- Cooling system: Our professionals test the AC unit, to check the controls act correctly.
- Features inspection: Our home inspection pros check that your heating and AC systems act correctly.
Marble Hill Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros look over any signs of wooden framing in touch with the soil.
- Water leak inspection: Our professionals inspect any evidence of present water penetration.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals inspect any symptoms of wooden framework contacting of foundation movement, like evidence of plaster breaks, stonework cracks, off-square door framing, and unleveled floors.
- Structural wood: Our home inspection pros review any knicks to or drilling of frame wood that may create a structural safety concern.
Marble Hill Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical utility meter check: Our professionals confirm that your electrical meter and base are working successfully.
- Safeguard review: Our home inspection pros inspect that the electrical service is grounded and joined well.
- Security devices review: Our professionals make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals test a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water shutoff valve: Our professionals document that the water main supply shutoff is working effectively
- Water heating: Our professionals inspect the venting, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply: Our professionals look over all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals look over sinks, tubs, and showers for drains to work effectively
- Sump pumps: technicians view water pumps that are accessible
Why Gotham City Home Inspections for Marble Hill Home Inspections
If you team up with our team of Marble Hill home inspection experts, you can rely on us to supply quality house inspections on a tight schedule.
To hear from our Marble Hill home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us over today at 718-360-1868!