Meatpacking District Home Inspection
Our crew is motivated to assist you transition into your upcoming house with a Meatpacking District home inspection!
Stepping into a brand-new home is an exhilarating opportunity. Please let our crew at Gotham City Home Inspection help you pay attention to making your family ready for the new house. Our crew will take the tension out of your new home with a complete Meatpacking District home inspection!
Ever since 2011, our experts at Gotham City Home Inspection have delivered meticulous home inspections for the Meatpacking District and New York areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Are Looking For
The best Meatpacking District home inspections are offered by trained professionals. Here is what our Gotham City Home Inspection staff will look for:
House Window & Door Inspections
- External doors: We document that the exterior doors close and lock efficiently
- Residential windows: Our professionals confirm that the window gaskets act successfully
- Garage doors: We trigger the garage door and confirm that the optical sensor works correctly
Property Outside Inspection
- Outside walls: Our home inspection pros make certain that the exterior siding and other wall materials are well-maintained
- Roof trim: We verify that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are in good shape
- Roof joints: Our professionals inspect that joints in the roof have an airtight seal
- Pavement and walkways: We look over paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow: We check property angle, surface drainage, and plant life to record any potential water leak problems
Meatpacking District HVAC System Inspection
- Heat & ventilation system: Our home inspection pros operate the heater to make sure the buttons are working successfully.
- Cooling system inspection: Our home inspection pros look over the air conditioner, to document the mechanisms function properly.
- Features inspection: Our professionals inspect that your HVAC systems operate successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros view any signs of the wooden framework in touch with the earth.
- Water leak review: Our professionals test all symptoms of current water intrusion.
- Foundation review: We review any trace of the wooden framework in contact with foundation movement, like evidence of plaster breaks, brick fissures, off-square door frames, and non-level flooring.
- Framing wood: Our home inspection pros view any destruction of or boring of framing wood that might create a structural durability problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric utility meter inspection: Our home inspection pros document that your electrical metering and base are working successfully.
- Security inspection: We verify that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded effectively.
- Security hardware check: Our professionals validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Switches & receptacles: We test several switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which include GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water controls: Our professionals verify that the water main supply shutoff is working effectively
- Water heating review: Our professionals test the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply check: We view all faucets and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our professionals look over showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage operating correctly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals review bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Choose Gotham City Home Inspection for Meatpacking District Home Inspection
If you team up with our company of Meatpacking District home inspection professionals, you can trust us to supply outstanding home inspections on a fast timeline.
To receive help from our Meatpacking District home inspectors for your home inspection, bring us in today at 718-360-1868!