Midtown East Home Inspection
We are ready to support you as you transition into your upcoming home with a Midtown East home inspection!
Stepping into a new property is an exciting occasion. Allow our company at Gotham City Home Inspection to assist you to pay attention to making your family ready for the move. We will take the strain out of your purchase with a complete Midtown East home inspection!
Starting in 2011, our experts at Gotham City Home Inspection have supplied detailed home inspections for the Midtown East and New York areas.
Midtown East Home Inspection Services; What We Search For
At Gotham City Home Inspection, our Midtown East home inspections are provided by certified professionals. Here is what our Gotham City Home Inspection crew will keep an eye out for:
Home Window & Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We ensure that the external doors shut and lock efficiently
- Household windows: Our home inspection pros confirm that the rubber weatherproofing act correctly
- Garage doors: We open the garage door and make certain that the laser sensor operates effectively
Midtown East Property Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Structural walls: Our professionals make certain that the siding boards or other wall coverings are in good shape
- Roof trim: Our professionals verify that the soffits and fascia are effective
- Roof joints: We ensure that joints in the roof decking have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals inspect driveways, walkways, and paths
- Property drainage check: Our home inspection pros check property angle, surface water drainage, and vegetation to list any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & air-flow system: Our home inspection pros make use of the heater and furnace to confirm the controls are functioning efficiently.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals test the AC unit, to verify the mechanisms act correctly.
- Operations review: We make sure that your heating and AC systems function as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals look over any evidence of wood contacting with dirt.
- Water intrusion inspection: Our professionals test all signs of active water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete review: Our home inspection pros look over any evidence of wooden framing touching of foundation shifts, like rotting of sheetrock cracks, stonework breaks, out-of-true door frames, and unleveled floors.
- Structural wood inspection: Our professionals identify any notching or drilling of framing wood that can create a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical meter review: Our professionals confirm that your electrical metering and base are acting effectively.
- Safety check: Our professionals make certain that the electric service is grounded and joined properly.
- Protective hardware: Our home inspection pros make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating well.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals test a number of switches and fixtures, which include grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply controls: Our professionals ensure that the water main supply shutoff is acting correctly
- Water heater: We view the venting, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply check: Our home inspection pros review all faucets and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals review tubs, showers, and sinks for drains to act efficiently
- Sump pumps: Our professionals review water pumps that are user-accessible
Why Choose Gotham City Home Inspection for Midtown East Home Inspections
If you partner with our team of Midtown East home inspection professionals, you can depend on us to deliver outstanding home inspections on a tight schedule.
To get our Midtown East home inspectors for your home services, give us a call today at 718-360-1868!