Midtown East Home Inspection
Our staff is ready to lend a hand as you move into your newly purchased property with a Midtown East home inspection!
Buying a brand new house is an exhilarating opportunity. You can let our company at Gotham City Home Inspections free you to focus on getting your household organized for the move. At Gotham City Home Inspections, our team will take the strain out of your acquisition with a rigorous Midtown East home inspection!
Starting in 2011, our professionals at Gotham City Home Inspections have offered rigorous home inspections for the Midtown East and New York City Metro communities.
Midtown East Home Inspection: What We Check
The best Midtown East home inspections are provided by certified experts. Here’s what our Gotham City Home Inspections team will search for:
House Window And Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We confirm that the outside doors shut and lock successfully
- Household windows: Our home inspection pros ensure that the rubber weatherproofing act efficiently
- Garage door: We trigger the garage door and inspect that the laser sensor works correctly
House Outside Inspections
- External walls: Our professionals make certain that the siding and other wall materials are in good shape
- Roof trim inspection: Our home inspection pros make certain that the eaves and soffits are in good condition
- Roofing sealant: We make sure that joints in the roof decking have a weatherproof seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals document driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage: We document property angle, surface drainage, and shrubbery to record any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and vent system: We utilize the heating to make sure the mechanisms are functioning successfully.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals inspect the air conditioning unit, to make sure the mechanisms operate correctly.
- Features review: We document that your air conditioning and heating systems operate properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros look over any symptoms of the wooden framework in touch with the soil.
- Water leak inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect all trace of current water leaks.
- Slab and foundation check: Our home inspection pros test any trace of the wooden framework in touch of foundation movement, like traces of plaster cracks, masonry breaks, lopsided door framing, and unleveled flooring.
- Integral wood: We test any knicks to or drilling of frame wood that might anticipate a structural rigidity concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical metering review: Our professionals make sure that your electric metering and base are operating successfully.
- Safety review: Our professionals inspect that the electric conduit is grounded and linked correctly.
- Protection hardware review: Our home inspection pros validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating efficiently.
- Light switches & receptacles: We view a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including grounded switches.
Midtown East Plumbing System Inspections
- Water controls: Our professionals verify that the water main supply shutoff is acting properly
- Water heating system: Our professionals inspect the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply inspection: Our home inspection pros look over all faucets and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals inspect showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage functioning properly
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals view water pumps that are accessible
Why Pick Gotham City Home Inspections for Midtown East Home Inspections
Once you work with our crew of Midtown East home inspection technicians, you can trust us to provide quality property inspections on a fast schedule.
To see our Midtown East home inspectors for your home inspection, give us a call today at 718-360-1868!