Midtown West Home Inspection
Our crew is excited to support you as you move into your brand new property with a Midtown West home inspection!
Stepping into a brand new dwelling is an exciting moment. Please let our group at Gotham City Home Inspection free you to focus on getting your household prepared for the change. Our team will take the tension out of your buy with a thorough Midtown West home inspection!
Since 2011, our professionals at Gotham City Home Inspection have given detailed home inspections for the Midtown West and New York communities.
Midtown West Home Inspection: What We Search For
At Gotham City Home Inspection, our Midtown West home inspections are provided by qualified specialists. This is what our Gotham City Home Inspection team will search for:
House Window And Door Inspections
- Household doors: We establish that the exterior doors shut and latch successfully
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros validate that the outside weatherproofing work effectively
- Garage doors: We trigger the garage door and inspect that the optical sensor works successfully
Home Siding and Roofing Inspection
- External walls: Our professionals check that the external walls and other wall covers are healthy
- Roof trim: We verify that the soffits and fascia are effective
- Roof flashing: We inspect that joints in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Pavement and concrete: We inspect walkways, driveways, and paths
- Property drainage: Our home inspection pros document yard angle, surface water flow, and plant life to report any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and air-flow system: Our home inspection pros operate the heater and furnace to make sure the buttons are operating efficiently.
- Air conditioner system check: Our professionals review the air conditioning unit, to make certain the controls operate properly.
- Functionality check: We make certain that your AC and heating systems work correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros inspect any symptoms of wooden framing contacting with dirt.
- Water leak review: Our professionals review any symptoms of current water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete: Our professionals view any degradation of wood touching of foundation disruption, like traces of plaster fissures, masonry fissures, off-square door frames, and non-level flooring.
- Framing wood: Our professionals inspect any knicks to or boring of framing wood that may anticipate a structural rigidity issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical utility meter inspection: We validate that your electrical meter and base are operating correctly.
- Safety review: Our professionals make certain that the electrical service is grounded and linked efficiently.
- Protection hardware inspection: Our professionals check that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: We look over a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which include GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water valves: Our professionals check that the water main supply shutoff is acting correctly
- Water heater: sWe test the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply: Our professionals view all fixtures and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals view showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage working properly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals look over water pumps that are within reach
Why Pick Gotham City Home Inspection for Midtown West Home Inspection
If you work with our team of Midtown West home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to provide outstanding home inspections on a short timeline.
To receive help from our Midtown West home inspectors for your inspection, bring us in today at 718-360-1868!