Midtown Home Inspection
At Gotham City Home Inspection, our team is ready to lend a hand as you transition into your newly purchased property with a Midtown home inspection!
Purchasing a new house is an exciting moment. Allow our team at Gotham City Home Inspection assist you to pay attention to making your household organized for the new house. We will take the pressure out of your new home with a rigorous Midtown home inspection!
Ever since 2011, our professionals at Gotham City Home Inspection have delivered extensive home inspections for the Midtown and New York areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Are Checking
The most reliable Midtown home inspections are provided by qualified technicians. These are what our Gotham City Home Inspection crew will keep an eye out for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We document that the outside doors shut and secure properly
- Residential windows: Our professionals validate that the rubber gaskets work successfully
- Garage door and sensors: We open the garage door and confirm that the optical sensor functions effectively
House Siding and Roofing Inspection
- External walls: Our home inspection pros verify that the external walls or other wall covers are fit
- Roof trim: Our home inspection pros confirm that the soffits and fascia are fit
- Roof joints: Our home inspection pros validate that valleys in the roof have a airtight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros inspect driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow check: We check property angle, surface water drainage, and plant life to report any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and ventilation system: Our home inspection pros use the heater to inspect the buttons are functioning properly.
- Air conditioner system review: Our professionals view the air conditioner, to validate the controls act properly.
- Operations inspection: Our professionals make sure that your heating and AC systems operate effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: We inspect any trace of wooden framework touching with soil.
- Water leak: Our professionals inspect any signs of current water penetration.
- Foundation and slab check: Our home inspection pros inspect any trace of wooden framework in contact of foundation disruption, like rotting of plaster fissures, masonry cracks, misaligned door frames, and non-level floorboards.
- Framing wood: Our professionals test any notching or boring of frame wood that may create a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical meter check: Our professionals validate that your electric meter and base are operating properly.
- Security review: Our home inspection pros confirm that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked effectively.
- Protection devices review: Our professionals verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning correctly.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros view a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, including safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water supply shut off: Our home inspection pros make certain that the water main supply shutoff is operating properly
- Water heating check: Our professionals look over the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply review: Our professionals view all faucets and toilets
- Drainage testing: We review sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage operating effectively
- Sump pumps: technicians look over sump pumps that are within reach
Why Gotham City Home Inspection for Midtown Home Inspection
Once you partner with our company of Midtown home inspection pros, you can trust us to supply great residential inspections on a tight schedule.
To get our Midtown home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us over today at 718-360-1868!