Midtown Home Inspection
We are ready and waiting to assist you to transition into your new dwelling with a Midtown home inspection!
Acquiring a recently purchased property is a great occasion. You can let our company at Gotham City Home Inspections assist you to pay attention to making your loved ones organized for the transition. We will take the nervousness out of your move with a thorough Midtown home inspection!
Starting in 2011, our professionals at Gotham City Home Inspections have delivered detailed home inspections for the Midtown and New York City Metro areas.
Home Inspection: What We Are Checking
The most reliable Midtown home inspections are provided by trained professionals. Here’s what our Gotham City Home Inspections staff will search for:
Residential Window & Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We check that the exterior doors seal and lock effectively
- Residential windows: We check that the rubber gaskets function efficiently
- Garage doors: We operate the garage door and make certain that the laser sensor works effectively
Property Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our professionals confirm that the exterior siding and other wall covers are in good shape
- Roof trim check: Our professionals make certain that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are well-maintained
- Roof joints: Our professionals check that valleys in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our home inspection pros take a look at driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage: Our home inspection pros look over landscape angle, surface drainage, and shrubbery to list any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and vent system: Our home inspection pros use the heating to confirm the controls are operating efficiently.
- Air conditioning system check: Our professionals review the air conditioning system, to make certain the mechanisms operate correctly.
- Functionality review: Our professionals make certain that your heating and AC systems work properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals inspect any evidence of wooden framework touching the earth.
- Water penetration inspection: Our home inspection pros document all traces of current water leaks.
- Slab and foundation: Our home inspection pros view any symptoms of wood touching or foundation disruption, like rotting of drywall cracks, masonry fissures, misaligned door framing, and unleveled floors.
- Structural wood: We identify any damage to or penetration of framing wood that might present a structural integrity concern.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical metering inspection: We confirm that your electric meter and base are functioning successfully.
- Safeguard inspection: Our professionals inspect that the electrical service is grounded and bonded efficiently.
- Protective devices review: Our professionals verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Switches & electric receptacles: We review a number of switches and fixtures, plus safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main shut off: Our home inspection pros ensure that the water main supply shutoff is functioning efficiently
- Water heater: Our home inspection pros review the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: Our professionals test all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our professionals review tubs, showers, and sinks for drains acting properly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals inspect water pumps that are within reach
Why Pick Gotham City Home Inspections for Midtown Home Inspections
If you partner with our company of Midtown home inspection experts, you can trust us to offer great property inspections on a tight time-line.
To hear from our Midtown home inspectors for your home inspection, bring us in today at 718-360-1868!