Murray Hill Home Inspection
We’re motivated to help you move into your brand new home with a Murray Hill home inspection!
Buying a new house is a huge moment. Let our group at Gotham City Home Inspection help you concentrate on making your loved ones prepared for the new house. Our crew will take the pressure out of your purchase with a rigorous Murray Hill home inspection!
Starting in 2011, our pros at Gotham City Home Inspection have supplied in-depth home inspections for the Murray Hill and New York areas.
Home Inspection: What We Look For
Our Murray Hill home inspections are provided by qualified professionals. Here’s what our Gotham City Home Inspection team will keep an eye out for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We inspect that the outside doors are shut and secured effectively
- Home windows: Our professionals check that the outside seals work successfully
- Garage door: We operate the garage door and document that the safety sensor function correctly
Murray Hill House Siding and Roofing Inspection
- External walls: Our professionals ensure that the exterior siding or other wall covers are healthy
- Roof trim: We validate that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are effective
- Roofing sealant: Our home inspection pros ensure that seams in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Pavement and concrete: We document walkways, driveways, and paths
- Water flow: Our professionals take a look at property angle, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to record any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and air-flow system: Our home inspection pros turn on the heating to make certain the controls are operating efficiently.
- Air conditioner system inspection: Our professionals test the air conditioner, to document the controls operate efficiently.
- Functionality review: Our home inspection pros document that your AC and heating systems act effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals view any signs of the wooden framework in contact with dirt.
- Water penetration: Our professionals inspect any evidence of current water leaks.
- Foundation check: We review any trace of wood in touch of foundation movement, like symptoms of drywall fissures, brick fissures, off-square door frames, and non-level floor boards.
- Integral wood check: Our professionals test any knicks to or drilling of framing wood that can present a structural durability concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical meter inspection: We make certain that your electric meter and base are working well.
- Safety check: Our professionals confirm that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked effectively.
- Safety devices: We inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are working efficiently.
- Light switches & receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, including GFCI switches.
Murray Hill Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main shut off: Our professionals document that the water main supply shutoff is working properly
- Water boiler: Our home inspection pros look over the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply: Our home inspection pros look over all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals inspect tubs, showers, and sinks for drains working correctly
- Sump pumps: We test bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Gotham City Home Inspection for Murray Hill Home Inspections
Once you team up with our company of Murray Hill home inspection technicians, you can trust us to offer quality residential inspections on a fast time-line.
To hear from our Murray Hill home inspectors for your home services, give us a call today at 718-360-1868!