NoHo Home Inspection
We are looking forward to helping you transition into your new dwelling with a NoHo home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new dwelling is a great occasion. Please let our group at Gotham City Home Inspection help you concentrate on making your family prepared for the transition. We will take the strain out of your purchase with a complete NoHo home inspection!
Starting in 2011, our experts at Gotham City Home Inspection have supplied in-depth home inspections for the NoHo and New York communities.
Home Inspection: What We Are Checking
Our NoHo home inspections are given by trained technicians. Here’s what our Gotham City Home Inspection staff will investigate:
Residential Window & Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We validate that the exterior doors shut and lock effectively
- Household windows: We make certain that the outside seals act properly
- Garage doors: We operate the garage door and check that the laser sensor operates successfully
House Outside Inspection
- Outside walls: Our professionals document that the exterior siding and other wall coverings are well-maintained
- Roofing trim: Our home inspection pros verify that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are well-maintained
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals document that joints in the roof decking have a impermeable seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals check paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage inspection: We look over landscape angle, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to list any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & air-flow system: Our professionals utilize the heating system to verify the mechanisms are operating correctly.
- Air conditioning system: Our home inspection pros inspect the air conditioning unit, to inspect the controls work correctly.
- Operations inspection: We check that your heating and air conditioning systems operate properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: We look over any symptoms of wood in touch with the soil.
- Water penetration: We record any symptoms of current water penetration.
- Slab and foundation review: Our home inspection pros view any symptoms of wooden framing touching of foundation disruption, like traces of sheetrock cracks, masonry cracks, misaligned door frames, and non-level flooring.
- Framing wood: Our professionals look over any knicks to or boring of frame wood that may anticipate a structural integrity concern.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical meter check: Our home inspection pros validate that your electrical meter and base are functioning properly.
- Safeguard check: We confirm that the electric service is grounded and bonded well.
- Security hardware: We confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating well.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus GFCI switches.
NoHo Plumbing System Inspection
- Water heating system: Our home inspection pros look over the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply: Our professionals look over all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage inspection: We review showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage working correctly
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals inspect water pumps that are within reach
Why Select Gotham City Home Inspection for NoHo Home Inspection
When you team up with our crew of NoHo home inspection pros, you can trust us to deliver great property inspections on a tight time-line.
To hear from our NoHo home inspectors for your home services, call us today at 718-360-1868!