NoMad Home Inspection
Our team is ready to help you transition into your new house with a NoMad home inspection!
Purchasing a new house is a big moment. Allow our staff at Gotham City Home Inspection to free up your time to pay attention to making your family organized for the new home. Our team will take the pressure out of your purchase with a thorough NoMad home inspection!
Since 2011, our professionals at Gotham City Home Inspection have given detailed home inspections for the NoMad and New York areas.
NoMad Home Inspection, What We Check
The most reliable NoMad home inspections are delivered by certified specialists. Here is what our Gotham City Home Inspection staff will keep an eye out for:
House Window And Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We make sure that the exterior doors seal and latch effectively
- Residential windows: We make certain that the outside weatherproofings work effectively
- Garage door and sensors: We trigger the garage door and validate that the laser sensor works effectively
Property Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: Our professionals inspect that the exterior siding and other wall materials are in good condition
- Roof trim: Our professionals document that the soffits and fascia are well-maintained
- Roofing sealant: We check that joints in the roof decking have a weatherproof seal
- Pavers and concrete: We check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow: We take a look at yard slope, surface water flow, and plant life to report any potential water leak problems
NoMad HVAC System Inspection
- Heat & air-flow system: Our home inspection pros make use of the heating system to validate the controls are functioning successfully.
- Air conditioner system inspection: Our professionals review the air conditioning unit, to document the mechanisms function effectively.
- Features check: We validate that your heating and AC systems function correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals inspect any trace of wood in contact with soil.
- Water intrusion: Our professionals view all signs of present water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete check: Our home inspection pros test any symptoms of wooden framing in touch of foundation shifts, like a trace of plaster breaks, stonework fissures, misaligned door framing, and uneven floors.
- Integral wood: Our professionals review any knicks to or penetration of framing wood that can create a structural durability issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric utility meter inspection: We validate that your electrical meter and base are acting correctly.
- Security check: Our professionals make sure that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined correctly.
- Security devices check: We ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Switches & receptacles: We view several fixtures, switches, and receptacles, plus GFCI switches.
NoMad Plumbing System Inspections
- Water shut off: Our home inspection pros validate that the water main supply shutoff is operating efficiently
- Water heating: Our home inspection pros review the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply inspection: Our professionals look over all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage testing: We review sinks, tubs, and showers for drains operating effectively
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals view sump pumps that are accessible
Why Pick Gotham City Home Inspection for NoMad Home Inspection
When you work with our crew of NoMad home inspection technicians, you can trust us to deliver outstanding property inspections on a fast timeline.
To see our NoMad home inspectors for your home inspection, bring us in today at 718-360-1868!