Peter Cooper Village Home Inspection
Our crew is motivated to lend a hand as you transition into your new house with a Peter Cooper Village home inspection!
Stepping into a brand new dwelling is an exciting occasion. Please let our crew at Gotham City Home Inspection assist you to pay attention to making your family ready for the move. We’ll take the anxiety out of your buy with a rigorous Peter Cooper Village home inspection!
Ever since 2011, our experts at Gotham City Home Inspection have supplied in-depth home inspections for the Peter Cooper Village and New York areas. Call us today at 718-360-1868!
Peter Cooper Village Home Inspection Services- What We Are Checking
The most reliable Peter Cooper Village home inspections are provided by qualified technicians. This is what our Gotham City Home Inspection team will investigate:
House Window & Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We inspect that the exterior doors shut and latch correctly
- Home windows: We check that the outside seals work effectively
- Garage door and sensors: We trigger the garage door and make sure that the laser sensor functions efficiently
Home Exteriors Inspections
- External walls: Our professionals validate that the siding boards or other wall covers are healthy
- Roofing trim inspection: We make sure that the soffits and fascia are healthy
- Roofing flashing: Our home inspection pros make certain that valleys in the roof decking have an airtight seal
- Pavement and concrete: We check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage review: Our professionals document yard slope, surface drainage, and shrubbery to list any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and vent system: We make use of the heater and furnace to inspect the controls are operating correctly.
- Cooling system check: We view the AC unit, to check the controls function effectively.
- Functionality inspection: Our professionals ensure that your HVAC systems function efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals review any rotting wood in contact with soil.
- Water penetration check: Our professionals document any signs of present water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete: Our professionals review any rotting wooden framework in touch of foundation disruption, like rotting sheetrock cracks, masonry cracks, misaligned door framing, and unleveled flooring.
- Integral wood review: Our professionals review any knicks to or boring of framing wood that can present a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical utility meter inspection: We ensure that your electric meter and base act effectively.
- Safeguard review: We document that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined efficiently.
- Protective devices: Our professionals check that your circuit breakers and fuses are working effectively.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals look over several fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which include safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main shut off: Our home inspection pros validate that the water main supply shutoff is acting effectively
- Water heater review: Our professionals inspect the venting, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply inspection: We test all faucets and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our home inspection pros view tubs, showers, and sinks for drains functioning properly
- Sump pumps check: technicians test water pumps that are user accessible
Why Pick Gotham City Home Inspection for Peter Cooper Village Home Inspection
Once you team up with our company of Peter Cooper Village home inspection experts, you can depend on us to deliver quality house inspections on a short schedule.
To see our Peter Cooper Village home inspectors for your home inspection services, please call us today at 718-360-1868!