Home Inspection Queens
At Gotham City Home Inspections, our team is motivated to support you as you move into your new house with a Queens home inspection!
Stepping into a new property is an exhilarating moment. Please let our crew at Gotham City Home Inspections free up your time to focus on getting your family prepared for the move. We’ll take the strain out of your new home with a rigorous Queens home inspection!
Ever since 2009, our experts at Gotham City Home Inspections have supplied in-depth home inspections for the Queens and Greater NYC communities.
Home Inspection- What We Look For
The most reliable Queens home inspections are supplied by qualified experts. This is what our Gotham City Home Inspections crew will search for:
House Window And Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We ensure that the outside doors close and secure effectively
- Household windows: Our home inspection pros make sure that the window weatherproofings operate properly
- Garage door: We open the garage door and make sure that the safety sensor operates properly
House Exteriors Inspections
- Outside walls: Our professionals make sure that the siding boards or other wall covers are well-maintained
- Roofing trim inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect that the eaves and soffits are well-maintained
- Roof flashing: Our home inspection pros make sure that valleys in the roof decking have a airtight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals check paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage review: Our home inspection pros take a look at landscape slope, surface water flow, and vegetation to identify any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and air-flow system: Our home inspection pros operate the heater and furnace to ensure the controls are working successfully.
- Air conditioner system review: Our professionals inspect the air conditioning unit, to check the buttons work correctly.
- Operations check: Our professionals check that your air conditioning and heating systems operate successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros review any symptoms of wooden framework in contact with earth.
- Water leak: Our professionals view any trace of active water leaks.
- Foundation and slab check: We view any degradation of wood in contact of foundation shifts, like trace of drywall breaks, masonry cracks, off-square door frames, and non-level floor boards.
- Structural wood: Our professionals test any destruction of or drilling of frame wood that might anticipate a structural rigidity concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical utility meter check: Our professionals document that your electrical meter and base are working successfully.
- Safeguard review: Our professionals make sure that the electrical service is grounded and linked successfully.
- Protection hardware: Our home inspection pros make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply shutoff valve: We check that the water main supply shutoff is operating efficiently
- Water heating inspection: Our professionals look over the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply: Our professionals review all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals test showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage working efficiently
- Sump pumps: technicians view water pumps that are within reach
Why Hire Gotham City Home Inspections for Queens Home Inspection
When you partner with our team of Queens home inspection experts, you can count on us to supply great home inspections on a tight schedule.
To hear from our Queens home inspectors for your inspection, give us a call today at 718-360-1868!