Rockefeller Center Home Inspection
Our crew is prepared to support you as you transition into your upcoming property with a Rockefeller Center home inspection!
Purchasing a recently purchased home is a huge moment. Allow our group at Gotham City Home Inspection to help you pay attention to getting your household organized for the new home. Our team will take the anxiety out of your new home with a complete Rockefeller Center home inspection!
Starting in 2011, our pros at Gotham City Home Inspection have delivered intensive home inspections for the Rockefeller Center and New York areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Look For
The best Rockefeller Center home inspections are given by qualified technicians. Here’s what our Gotham City Home Inspection staff will look for:
Residential Window & Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We establish that the external doors shut and latch correctly
- Home windows: Our professionals ensure that the rubber weatherproofing operate correctly
- Garage doors: We use the garage door and validate that the laser sensor operates efficiently
Rockefeller Center House Siding and Roofing Inspection
- Outside walls: Our professionals inspect that the siding boards and other wall materials are well-maintained
- Roof trim inspection: Our professionals inspect that the eaves and soffits are healthy
- Roofing flashing: We check that seams in the roof decking have a weatherproof seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our home inspection pros inspect driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow inspection: Our home inspection pros look over yard grading, surface rain flow, and plant life to record any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat & ventilation system: We turn on the heating to ensure the mechanisms are operating successfully.
- Air conditioning system: We test the air conditioning system, to document the controls function properly.
- Features inspection: Our professionals make certain that your air conditioning and heating systems act efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals look over any evidence of wooden framework contacting with earth.
- Water penetration review: Our home inspection pros record any evidence of active water penetration.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals view any signs of wooden framework contacting of foundation shifting, like rotting of plaster fissures, stonework breaks, off-square door framing, and non-level floorboards.
- Framing wood review: Our professionals inspect any damage to or drilling of framing wood that can create a structural durability issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric metering review: Our home inspection pros check that your electric metering and base act properly.
- Safety review: Our professionals confirm that the electrical service is grounded and joined efficiently.
- Safety devices: We validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating effectively.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals view a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which include GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water shut off: We ensure that the water main supply shutoff is acting properly
- Water heater check: We review the ventilation, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply inspection: Our home inspection pros look over all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage testing: We look over showers, sinks, and tubs for drains working efficiently
- Sump pumps review: We inspect sump pumps that are user-accessible
Why Select Gotham City Home Inspection for Rockefeller Center Home Inspections
If you work with our company of Rockefeller Center home inspection professionals, you can depend on us to deliver outstanding home inspections on a short timeline.
To hear from our Rockefeller Center home inspectors for your home inspection, please call us today at 718-360-1868!