Rockefeller Center Home Inspection
At Gotham City Home Inspections, our team is looking forward to lending a hand as you move into your brand new home with a Rockefeller Center home inspection!
Stepping into a brand new dwelling is an exciting occasion. Please let our group at Gotham City Home Inspections help you focus on getting your loved ones organized for the move. Our staff will take the tension out of your buy with a thorough Rockefeller Center home inspection!
Ever since 2011, our experts at Gotham City Home Inspections have supplied meticulous home inspections for the Rockefeller Center and New York City Metro areas.
Home Inspection: What We Check
The best Rockefeller Center home inspections are offered by certified technicians. These are what our Gotham City Home Inspections crew will keep an eye out for:
House Window & Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We verify that the external doors seal and secure successfully
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros make sure that the rubber seals act efficiently
- Garage overhead door: We trigger the garage door and ensure that the optical sensor functions effectively
Rockefeller Center Property Siding and Roofing Inspection
- External walls: Our home inspection pros confirm that the exterior siding or other wall covers are well-maintained
- Roof trim: Our professionals document that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good condition
- Roof joints: Our professionals confirm that valleys in the roof have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals look over paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage: We take a look at landscape slope, surface water drainage, and vegetation to record any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & ventilation system: Our professionals operate the heating system to make certain the buttons are operating effectively.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals review the air conditioning system, to document the buttons operate effectively.
- Functionality check: Our professionals make sure that your heating and air conditioning systems function efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros inspect any evidence of wooden framework touching with the earth.
- Water penetration: Our professionals test all traces of current water leaks.
- Foundation and slab check: We identify any signs of wood in touch with foundation shifts, like symptoms of drywall fissures, masonry breaks, out-of-true door framing, and uneven floors.
- Framing wood inspection: We inspect any notching or drilling of frame wood that can create a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical metering inspection: Our home inspection pros verify that your electric metering and base are working correctly.
- Safety review: Our home inspection pros make sure that the electrical service is grounded and joined properly.
- Safety devices inspection: Our professionals check that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating effectively.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water shutoff valve: Our home inspection pros make certain that the water main supply shutoff is working effectively
- Water heating inspection: We test the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply check: Our home inspection pros view all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage review: Our home inspection pros look over sinks, tubs, and showers for drains working correctly
- Sump pumps: technicians test bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Pick Gotham City Home Inspections for Rockefeller Center Home Inspections
When you work with our team of Rockefeller Center home inspection professionals, you can trust us to offer outstanding house inspections on a short time-line.
To hear from our Rockefeller Center home inspectors for your inspection, call us over today at 718-360-1868!