Rose Hill Home Inspection
At Gotham City Home Inspection, our team is looking forward to lending a hand as you move into your new property with a Rose Hill home inspection!
Moving into a new house is an exciting occasion. Please let our crew at Gotham City Home Inspection free you to pay attention to making your loved ones organized for the transition. Our staff will take the strain out of your move with a complete Rose Hill home inspection!
Ever since 2011, our pros at Gotham City Home Inspection have given meticulous home inspections for the Rose Hill and New York areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Inspect
The best Rose Hill home inspections are delivered by qualified technicians. Here’s what our Gotham City Home Inspection staff will look for:
Residential Window And Door Inspections
- Household doors: We make sure that the external doors seal and lock properly
- Residential windows: We ensure that the outside seals work effectively
- Garage doors: We use the garage door and make sure that the safety sensor operates correctly
House Outside Inspection
- Structural walls: Our professionals confirm that the siding or other wall covers are in good condition
- Roofing trim: Our home inspection pros document that the eaves and soffits are healthy
- Roof flashing: Our professionals inspect that joints in the roof decking have an impermeable seal
- Pavers and concrete: We document walkways, driveways, and paths
- Water flow: Our professionals check property angle, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to list any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and ventilation system: Our professionals utilize the heating to verify the controls are operating properly.
- Cooling system: Our professionals inspect the air conditioning system, to check the controls operate correctly.
- Features inspection: Our home inspection pros make sure that your heating and AC systems act successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals view any rotting of wooden framing in contact with dirt.
- Water leak: Our home inspection pros review all symptoms of present water leaks.
- Slab and foundation: Our professionals identify any degradation of wooden framework touching of foundation disruption, like degradation of sheetrock breaks, masonry cracks, out-of-alignment door framing, and non-level flooring.
- Framing wood check: Our professionals inspect any damage to or drilling of framing wood that can present a structural rigidity issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric meter check: We inspect that your electric meter and base are functioning correctly.
- Security check: Our professionals inspect that the electric service is grounded and linked correctly.
- Protection devices: We ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals review several switches and fixtures, plus grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply shut off: Our professionals validate that the water main supply shutoff is functioning effectively
- Water heating inspection: We inspect the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply: Our home inspection pros look over all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our professionals view sinks, tubs, and showers for drains functioning properly
- Sump pumps review: technicians look over bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Select Gotham City Home Inspection for Rose Hill Home Inspection
When you partner with our crew of Rose Hill home inspection experts, you can count on us to provide great home inspections on a tight schedule.
To receive help from our Rose Hill home inspectors for your home services, bring us in today at 718-360-1868!