Home Inspection Staten Island
Our crew is prepared to lend a hand as you move into your newly purchased dwelling with a Staten Island home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new property is an exciting opportunity. Let our staff at Gotham City Home Inspections assist you to pay attention to making your household prepared for the transition. We will take the tension out of your acquisition with a complete Staten Island home inspection!
Since 2009, our specialists at Gotham City Home Inspections have supplied in-depth home inspections for the Staten Island and Greater NYC areas.
Staten Island Home Inspection: What We Are Checking
With our team, our Staten Island home inspections are offered by qualified experts. These are what our Gotham City Home Inspections crew will keep an eye out for:
Home Window & Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We document that the exterior doors shut and latch properly
- Home windows: We make certain that the rubber gaskets act efficiently
- Garage overhead door: We work the garage door and confirm that the laser sensor works properly
Property Outside Inspection
- Outside walls: Our professionals make certain that the siding and other wall materials are healthy
- Roof trim: Our professionals confirm that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are fit
- Roofing joints: Our professionals validate that valleys in the roof have a watertight seal
- Pavers and concrete: We document driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow: Our professionals document yard angle, surface drainage, and shrubbery to report any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & ventilation system: We utilize the heater to verify the controls are working properly.
- Cooling system: We view the air conditioning unit, to make sure the buttons work efficiently.
- Functionality review: We confirm that your HVAC systems function properly.
Staten Island Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: We identify any signs of wood touching with earth.
- Water intrusion inspection: Our home inspection pros test all evidence of active water intrusion.
- Foundation: Our home inspection pros view any evidence of wooden framing in touch of foundation shifts, like rotting of drywall cracks, masonry breaks, off-square door frames, and non-level flooring.
- Integral wood: Our professionals inspect any knicks to or penetration of frame wood that can anticipate a structural rigidity problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical metering inspection: We make sure that your electric metering and base are working correctly.
- Safeguard inspection: Our home inspection pros make sure that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded efficiently.
- Protection hardware: We inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating efficiently.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals view a number of switches and fixtures, which includes safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply shut off: Our professionals inspect that the water main supply shutoff is working properly
- Water heating: Our professionals look over the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply: Our professionals view all faucets and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals inspect tubs, showers, and sinks for drains operating effectively
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros test bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Hire Gotham City Home Inspections for Staten Island Home Inspection
If you work with our crew of Staten Island home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to offer outstanding residential inspections on a fast time-line.
To get our Staten Island home inspectors for your home inspection, call us over today at 718-360-1868!