Stuyvesant Square Home Inspection
We’re ready and waiting to support you as you transition into your newly purchased house with a Stuyvesant Square home inspection!
Purchasing a brand new home is an exhilarating occasion. Please let our company at Gotham City Home Inspection help you pay attention to making your loved ones prepared for the new house. At Gotham City Home Inspection, our team will take the anxiety out of your buy with a rigorous Stuyvesant Square home inspection!
Starting in 2011, our professionals at Gotham City Home Inspection have delivered intensive home inspections for the Stuyvesant Square and New York communities.
Stuyvesant Square Home Inspection Services: What We Are Looking For
The most reliable Stuyvesant Square home inspections are supplied by trained professionals. These are what our Gotham City Home Inspection staff will look for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We validate that the external doors shut and secure effectively
- Exterior windows: Our professionals confirm that the outside weatherproofings operate effectively
- Garage door and sensors: We work the garage door and ensure that the optical sensor functions efficiently
Stuyvesant Square House Siding and Roofing Inspection
- Exterior walls: Our professionals check that the siding or other wall coverings are healthy
- Roofing trim review: We ensure that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are in good shape
- Roof sealant: Our professionals verify that valleys in the roof have an impermeable seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals document paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect landscape grading, surface water flow, and shrubbery to report any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & air-flow system: Our professionals make use of the heating to document the controls are functioning properly.
- Cooling system inspection: We inspect the air conditioning system, to check the controls act effectively.
- Operations review: Our professionals inspect that your HVAC systems operate as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros view any degradation of wood contact with the earth.
- Water intrusion: Our professionals record any signs of active water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete: Our professionals identify any trace of wooden framing contact of foundation movement, like rotting of drywall cracks, stonework cracks, lopsided door framing, and unleveled flooring.
- Integral wood: Our professionals look over any destruction of or penetration of frame wood that can present a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical meter review: Our home inspection pros check that your electric metering and base are operating well.
- Safety review: Our professionals make certain that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked properly.
- Safety devices: Our home inspection pros make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning effectively.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals inspect several fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water supply shut off: Our home inspection pros make certain that the water main supply shutoff is functioning effectively
- Water heater: Our home inspection pros test the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply: We view all faucets and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our professionals inspect showers, sinks, and tubs for drains functioning correctly
- Sump pumps: technicians review sump pumps that are user accessible
Why Gotham City Home Inspection for Stuyvesant Square Home Inspections
If you work with our crew of Stuyvesant Square home inspection technicians, you can count on us to supply outstanding residential inspections on a tight schedule.
To receive help from our Stuyvesant Square home inspectors for your inspection, give us a call today at 718-360-1868!