Stuyvesant Town Home Inspection
We’re looking forward to assisting you to move into your newly purchased home with a Stuyvesant Town home inspection!
Buying a brand new dwelling is an exhilarating moment. Let our crew at Gotham City Home Inspection free up your time to focus on making your family prepared for the new house. Our staff will take the tension out of your new home with an in-depth Stuyvesant Town home inspection!
Starting in 2011, our specialists at Gotham City Home Inspection have given intensive home inspections for the Stuyvesant Town and New York areas.
Stuyvesant Town Home Inspection Services- What We Are Looking For
With our team, our Stuyvesant Town home inspections are supplied by qualified pros. These are what our Gotham City Home Inspection staff will search for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We prove that the external doors close and secure successfully
- Exterior windows: Our home inspection pros document that the outside gaskets operate efficiently
- Garage door: We open the garage door and inspect that the optical sensor functions effectively
Home Exteriors Inspections
- Structural walls: Our professionals inspect that the exterior siding and other wall covers are healthy
- Roofing trim: Our home inspection pros verify that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are fit
- Roof flashing: We ensure that joints in the roof decking have an airtight seal
- Walkways and concrete: We look over paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage inspection: Our home inspection pros take a look at property slope, surface water drainage, and plant life to list any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and air-flow system: Our professionals utilize the heating system to make sure the controls are working efficiently.
- Air conditioner system inspection: We view the AC unit, to make certain the controls operate correctly.
- Features check: Our professionals validate that your air conditioning and heating systems function efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals identify any degradation of wooden framing contact with dirt.
- Water intrusion: Our professionals look over any symptoms of current water penetration.
- Foundation: We inspect any signs of wood in contact with foundation shifts, like symptoms of drywall cracks, stonework fissures, out-of-true door framing, and non-level flooring.
- Framing wood: Our home inspection pros review any damage to or penetration of frame wood that can anticipate a structural integrity issue.
Stuyvesant Town Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric meter inspection: Our professionals make certain that your electric metering and base act properly.
- Security inspection: Our professionals verify that the electric conduit is grounded and linked properly.
- Security hardware: Our professionals inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are working effectively.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals review several switches and fixtures, including GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water supply shut off: Our professionals confirm that the water main supply shutoff is operating correctly
- Water heating check: Our professionals look over the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: Our home inspection pros inspect all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals review sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage functioning efficiently
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals view water pumps that are user accessible
Why Hire Gotham City Home Inspection for Stuyvesant Town Home Inspections
Once you work with our team of Stuyvesant Town home inspection pros, you can rely on us to offer outstanding house inspections on a fast schedule.
To get our Stuyvesant Town home inspectors for your home inspection services, give us a call today at 718-360-1868!