Sugar Hill Home Inspection
At Gotham City Home Inspections, our team is ready to assist you move into your upcoming dwelling with a Sugar Hill home inspection!
Acquiring a new property is a big moment. Allow our company at Gotham City Home Inspections assist you to concentrate on getting your family organized for the new home. We will take the strain out of your acquisition with an in-depth Sugar Hill home inspection!
Ever since 2011, our specialists at Gotham City Home Inspections have offered in-depth home inspections for the Sugar Hill and New York communities.
Home Inspection Services; What We Are Checking
With our team, our Sugar Hill home inspections are offered by certified experts. Here is what our Gotham City Home Inspections team will keep an eye out for:
Sugar Hill Home Window & Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We verify that the outside doors seal and lock correctly
- Residential windows: We make sure that the rubber gaskets function properly
- Garage door: We operate the garage door and make sure that the laser sensor operates successfully
Sugar Hill Property Exteriors Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our professionals check that the exterior siding or other wall coverings are effective
- Roof trim: Our professionals document that the soffits and fascia are well-maintained
- Roof flashing: Our professionals confirm that joints in the roof have a impermeable seal
- Pavement and concrete: We check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage: Our professionals check yard slope, surface drainage, and plant life to record any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & vent system: Our professionals turn on the heating to make sure the mechanisms are operatning correctly.
- Air conditioner system inspection: Our professionals inspect the air conditioning unit, to validate the buttons operate efficiently.
- Operations review: Our professionals verify that your heating and air conditioning systems function effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: We review any degradation of wooden framework in contact with dirt.
- Water leak: Our professionals record all evidence of current water penetration.
- Slab and foundation: Our home inspection pros test any symptoms of wooden framing in contact of foundation disruption, like signs of sheetrock fissures, stonework fissures, out-of-alignment door frames, and non-level floors.
- Structural wood: We review any knicks to or boring of frame wood that may create a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical meter check: Our professionals ensure that your electrical metering and base are act efficiently.
- Security check: Our professionals inspect that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked correctly.
- Protective devices: Our home inspection pros check that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating efficiently.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: We inspect a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which includes GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main shut off: We check that the water main supply shutoff is functioning efficiently
- Water heating system inspection: Our professionals inspect the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply review: We inspect all faucets and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our professionals inspect tubs, showers, and sinks for drains working properly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals look over water pumps that are accessible
Why Pick Gotham City Home Inspections for Sugar Hill Home Inspections
When you work with our company of Sugar Hill home inspection technicians, you can depend on us to offer outstanding residential inspections on a fast time-line.
To hear from our Sugar Hill home inspectors for your inspection, please call us today at 718-360-1868!