Home Inspection Sutton Place
At Gotham City Home Inspection, our team is ready and waiting to lend a hand as you move into your newly purchased house with a Sutton Place home inspection!
Acquiring a recently purchased house is an exciting occasion. Let our group at Gotham City Home Inspection free you to focus on making your household ready for the transition. We will take the tension out of your move with a thorough Sutton Place home inspection!
Ever since 2011, our specialists at Gotham City Home Inspection have offered intensive home inspections for the Sutton Place and New York communities.
Home Inspection Services; What We Check
At Gotham City Home Inspection, our Sutton Place home inspections are supplied by qualified professionals. Here is what our Gotham City Home Inspection crew will keep an eye out for:
House Window & Door Inspections
- External doors: We ensure that the outside doors close and secure correctly
- Home windows: Our professionals make certain that the window weatherproofing work properly
- Garage doors: We open the garage door and check that the optical sensor works correctly
Property Exteriors Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our home inspection pros inspect that the siding boards or other wall materials are in good condition
- Roofing trim check: We confirm that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are in good condition
- Roof flashing: Our professionals ensure that seams in the roofing have an airtight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros look over paths, driveways, and walkways
- Property drainage inspection: Our professionals inspect landscape grading, surface water flow, and plant life to list any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat & air-flow system: Our professionals use the heater and furnace to make sure the mechanisms are working efficiently.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals review the air conditioning system, to document the controls work efficiently.
- Features check: We ensure that your AC and heating systems operate effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals view any degradation of wooden framework touching with dirt.
- Water intrusion inspection: Our professionals view all signs of present water leaks.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals identify any symptoms of wooden framing contacting of foundation shifts, like signs of plaster cracks, brick cracks, out-of-true door framing, and uneven flooring.
- Integral wood: Our home inspection pros test any knicks to or boring of frame wood that might present a structural rigidity problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric utility meter check: Our professionals inspect that your electrical metering and base act well.
- Security review: Our professionals ensure that the electric service is grounded and bonded effectively.
- Protective devices: We confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning efficiently.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which include safety switches.
Sutton Place Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply shut off: Our professionals ensure that the water main supply shutoff is functioning correctly
- Water heating system: Our home inspection pros look over the ventilation, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply: Our home inspection pros view all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage review: We test showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage working effectively
- Sump pumps check: Technicians review water pumps that are within reach
Why Choose Gotham City Home Inspection for Sutton Place Home Inspections
When you partner with our crew of Sutton Place home inspection professionals, you can count on us to provide great home inspections on a short schedule.
To hear from our Sutton Place home inspectors for your home inspection, please call us today at 718-360-1868!