Sutton Place Home Inspection
Our staff is prepared to help you move into your newly purchased dwelling with a Sutton Place home inspection!
Acquiring a recently purchased home is a big moment. Allow our group at Gotham City Home Inspections to free you to concentrate on getting your family organized for the change. We will take the tension out of your acquisition with a complete Sutton Place home inspection!
Starting in 2011, our professionals at Gotham City Home Inspections have given detailed home inspections for the Sutton Place and New York City Metro communities.
Home Inspection Services, What We Inspect
Our Sutton Place home inspections are given by qualified professionals. Here is what our Gotham City Home Inspections staff will look for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We check that the exterior doors close and secure effectively
- Household windows: Our home inspection pros verify that the outside seals act efficiently
- Garage door and sensors: We work the garage door and verify that the safety sensor works correctly
Sutton Place House Exteriors Inspection Services
- Outside walls: We confirm that the external walls and other wall materials are in good shape
- Roofing trim: Our professionals make certain that the soffits and fascia are well-maintained
- Roofing flashing: Our home inspection pros check that seams in the roof decking have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals inspect paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage review: Our professionals look over yard slope, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to identify any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & air-flow system: We utilize the heating to make sure the controls are operating effectively.
- Air conditioning system: We test the air conditioning unit, to ensure the mechanisms operate properly.
- Operations inspection: Our home inspection pros document that your AC and heating systems act successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals look over any rotting wooden framework touching with soil.
- Water intrusion: Our professionals record any signs of current water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete review: Our professionals look over any trace of wooden framing in touch of foundation shifting, like a trace of drywall fissures, stonework breaks, off-square door frames, and uneven flooring.
- Structural wood review: Our professionals look over any destruction of or boring of framing wood that might create a structural rigidity issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical utility meter inspection: Our home inspection pros confirm that your electrical metering and base are act efficiently.
- Security review: We validate that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined successfully.
- Protection hardware: Our professionals check that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning efficiently.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of switches and fixtures, which include safety switches.
Sutton Place Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water controls: Our professionals check that the water main supply shutoff is operating efficiently
- Water heating system: Our home inspection pros view the venting, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply: Our home inspection pros view all fixtures and toilets
- Drain review: We inspect sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage acting correctly
- Sump pumps: technicians view bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Partner With Gotham City Home Inspections for Sutton Place Home Inspection
If you team up with our company of Sutton Place home inspection experts, you can depend on us to offer quality home inspections on a tight schedule.
To see our Sutton Place home inspectors for your inspection, bring us in today at 718-360-1868!