Tenderloin Home Inspection
Our crew is excited to help you move into your brand new home with a Tenderloin home inspection!
Acquiring a recently purchased dwelling is an exciting occasion. Please let our staff at Gotham City Home Inspection help you focus on making your loved ones prepared for the move.
At Gotham City Home Inspection, our team will take the strain out of your acquisition with a thorough Tenderloin home inspection!
Ever since 2011, our specialists at Gotham City Home Inspection have offered extensive home inspections for the Tenderloin and New York areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Check
Our Tenderloin home inspections are supplied by trained experts. Here is what our Gotham City Home Inspection crew will investigate for:
Home Window And Door Inspection
- External doors: We make certain that the exterior doors seal and latch effectively
- Residential windows: We check that the rubber gaskets operate correctly
- Garage doors: We operate the garage door and verify that the safety sensor functions properly
Home Siding and Roofing Inspection
- Outside walls: Our professionals check that the exterior siding and other wall materials are effective
- Roof trim: We make certain that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are effective
- Roof joints: Our professionals check that joints in the roof have an airtight seal
- Pavement and concrete: We inspect paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage: We inspect property grading, surface rain flow, and plant life to identify any potential water leak issues
Tenderloin HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and vent system: Our home inspection pros use the heating system to verify the controls are functioning properly.
- Cooling system: We inspect the air conditioning unit, to document the mechanisms function effectively.
- Functionality review: We inspect that your heating and air conditioning systems function as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals look over any evidence of a wooden framework in touch with the soil.
- Water penetration: Our professionals look over all evidence of active water leaks.
- Foundation inspection: Our professionals test any trace of wood in touch of foundation disruption, like trace of plaster breaks, brick fissures, misaligned door frames, and uneven floors.
- Framing wood review: Our professionals test any knicks to or drilling of frame wood that can anticipate a structural rigidity concern.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical metering check: We make certain that your electrical meter and base are working effectively.
- Security inspection: Our home inspection pros check that the electric conduit is grounded and linked properly.
- Safety devices check: Our professionals ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating effectively.
- Light switches & receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main shut off: We validate that the water main supply shutoff is acting efficiently
- Water heater inspection: Our professionals look over the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply: Our professionals test all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain testing: Our home inspection pros inspect showers, sinks, and tubs for drains operating effectively
- Sump pumps review: We view bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Pick Gotham City Home Inspection for Tenderloin Home Inspection
Once you work with our team of Tenderloin home inspection experts, you can rely on us to deliver outstanding residential inspections on a fast time-line.
To receive help from our Tenderloin home inspectors for your inspection, please call us today at 718-360-1868!