Theater District Home Inspection
We’re ready to lend a hand as you move into your newly purchased property with a Theater District home inspection!
Acquiring a recently purchased house is a huge occasion. Please let our crew at Gotham City Home Inspections help you concentrate on making your family organized for the transition. At Gotham City Home Inspections, our team will take the anxiety out of your new home with a thorough Theater District home inspection!
Since 2011, our professionals at Gotham City Home Inspections have provided meticulous home inspections for the Theater District and New York City Metro areas.
Home Inspection: What We Inspect
At Gotham City Home Inspections, our Theater District home inspections are given by certified experts. Here’s what our Gotham City Home Inspections crew will look for:
Home Window & Door Inspection
- Household doors: We check that the outside doors shut and lock efficiently
- Residential windows: Our professionals verify that the rubber weatherproofings act effectively
- Garage door: We work the garage door and make sure that the safety sensor works correctly
Property Outside Inspection
- Structural walls: We verify that the siding and other wall coverings are effective
- Roof trim: We verify that the eaves and soffits are well-maintained
- Roof flashing: We verify that seams in the roof decking have a airtight seal
- Walkways and concrete: We take a look at driveways, walkways, and paths
- Property drainage: Our home inspection pros inspect yard slope, surface rain flow, and plant life to list any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and air-flow system: We operate the heating to document the buttons are operatning successfully.
- Air conditioner system: Our home inspection pros view the air conditioning system, to make sure the buttons operate effectively.
- Functionality review: Our professionals inspect that your heating and air conditioning systems operate correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals look over any rotting of wooden framework contacting with earth.
- Water penetration: Our home inspection pros record any symptoms of present water penetration.
- Slab and foundation inspection: Our professionals inspect any rotting of wooden framing in contact with foundation movement, like a trace of plaster breaks, brick cracks, off-square door frames, and unleveled floors.
- Framing wood: Our home inspection pros look over any damage to or boring of framing wood that can anticipate a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical metering review: Our home inspection pros make certain that your electrical meter and base are working correctly.
- Safeguard inspection: We make certain that the electric service is grounded and joined correctly.
- Safety hardware check: We confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning efficiently.
- Switches & electric receptacles: We inspect a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, including grounded switches.
Theater District Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main valves: Our professionals make certain that the water main supply shutoff is functioning efficiently
- Water heating system inspection: We inspect the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply check: Our professionals inspect all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage working properly
- Sump pumps: We view bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Hire Gotham City Home Inspections for Theater District Home Inspections
When you work with our company of Theater District home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to supply great house inspections on a short schedule.
To receive help from our Theater District home inspectors for your home services, give us a call today at 718-360-1868!