Theater District Home Inspection
Our team is prepared to assist you transition into your newly purchased home with a Theater District home inspection!
Stepping into a recently purchased home is an exhilarating occasion. Allow our company at Gotham City Home Inspection help you pay attention to getting your household ready for the change. Our team will take the nervousness out of your buy with a complete Theater District home inspection!
Starting in 2011, our specialists at Gotham City Home Inspection have offered intensive home inspections for the Theater District and Home Inspection areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Check
At Gotham City Home Inspection, our Theater District home inspections are supplied by trained technicians. This is what our Gotham City Home Inspection staff will look for:
Home Window & Door Inspections
- External doors: We confirm that the external doors close and latch correctly
- Household windows: We ensure that the outside gaskets operate properly
- Garage doors: We trigger the garage door and confirm that the laser sensor works efficiently
Theater District Property Siding and Roofing Inspection
- Outside walls: We make certain that the siding and other wall covers are fit
- Roof trim check: Our professionals ensure that the soffits and fascia are effective
- Roof sealant: Our professionals make certain that valleys in the roof patio have a watertight seal
- Pavement and concrete: We check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage: Our professionals take a look at landscape angle, surface rain flow, and vegetation to list any possible water leak problems
Theater District HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and vent system: Our professionals make use of the heater to check the buttons are working successfully.
- Air conditioner system review: Our professionals inspect the air conditioning system, to verify the buttons act correctly.
- Operations review: Our professionals validate that your air conditioning and heating systems work as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: We review any trace of wood in touch with dirt.
- Water leak: Our professionals test any symptoms of current water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete: Our professionals look over any trace of wooden framing in touch of foundation movement, like trace of drywall fissures, brick fissures, lopsided door frames, and unleveled floor boards.
- Integral wood: Our professionals review any knicks to or penetration of framing wood that may anticipate a structural rigidity issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical utility meter inspection: Our professionals make sure that your electric metering and base are functioning efficiently.
- Security review: We make certain that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded correctly.
- Security hardware: Our home inspection pros verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are working efficiently.
- Power switches & receptacles: We inspect a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus grounded switches.
Theater District Plumbing System Inspections
- Water shut off: Our home inspection pros make sure that the water main supply shutoff is operating effectively
- Water heating system: Our home inspection pros test the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply review: Our home inspection pros inspect all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect showers, sinks, and tubs for drains working correctly
- Sump pumps: technicians view water pumps that are user accessible
Why Gotham City Home Inspection for Theater District Home Inspection
Once you work with our crew of Theater District home inspection technicians, you can depend on us to provide quality residential inspections on a tight schedule.
To see our Theater District home inspectors for your home inspection, call us today at 718-360-1868!