Times Square Home Inspection
Our staff is prepared to support you as you transition into your new dwelling with a Times Square home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased home is an exhilarating moment. Please let our team at Gotham City Home Inspection free you to focus on making your family ready for the change. We’ll take the stress out of your purchase with a rigorous Times Square home inspection!
Starting in 2011, our pros at Gotham City Home Inspection have given in-depth home inspections for the Times Square and New York communities.
Times Square Home Inspection Services; What We Check
At Gotham City Home Inspection, our Times Square home inspections are given by certified experts. Here’s what our Gotham City Home Inspection staff will look for:
House Window And Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We verify that the outside doors seal and secure successfully
- Household windows: Our professionals ensure that the rubber weatherproofings act successfully
- Garage overhead door: We use the garage door and confirm that the optical sensor operates correctly
Home Exteriors Inspections
- Outside walls: Our professionals make certain that the siding or other wall covers are in good condition
- Roof trim inspection: Our professionals inspect that the eaves and soffits are well-maintained
- Roofing sealant: We inspect that joints in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals take a look at paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage inspection: Our home inspection pros check yard angle, surface drainage, and plant life to list any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & ventilation system: Our home inspection pros operate the heating system to validate the mechanisms are operatning successfully.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals look over the air conditioning unit, to verify the buttons function properly.
- Operations check: Our professionals validate that your HVAC systems function efficiently.
Times Square Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: We inspect any degradation of wooden framework touching with earth.
- Water penetration review: We test all symptoms of current water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete: Our professionals review any symptoms of wooden framing in contact of foundation shifts, like symptoms of sheetrock breaks, brick breaks, off-square door frames, and unleveled floorboards.
- Framing wood: Our professionals inspect any knicks to or drilling of frame wood that might create a structural rigidity issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric meter inspection: We verify that your electric metering and base are act effectively.
- Security check: Our home inspection pros make sure that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined well.
- Safety devices: Our home inspection pros document that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning well.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: We look over a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which includes GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main shutoff valve: Our professionals inspect that the water main supply shutoff is operating correctly
- Water boiler review: We view the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply inspection: Our professionals test all faucets and toilets
- Drainage review: We look over sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage operating properly
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals test bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Choose Gotham City Home Inspection for Times Square Home Inspections
When you partner with our crew of Times Square home inspection pros, you can trust us to provide quality property inspections on a tight schedule.
To get our Times Square home inspectors for your home services, please call us today at 718-360-1868!