Tudor City Home Inspection
Our staff is looking forward to helping you transition into your newly purchased house with a Tudor City home inspection!
Buying a recently purchased property is an exhilarating opportunity. Please let our group at Gotham City Home Inspections assist you to concentrate on getting your household prepared for the move. We will take the pressure out of your new home with a thorough Tudor City home inspection!
Since 2011, our technicians at Gotham City Home Inspections have provided extensive home inspections for the Tudor City and New York City Metro communities.
Home Inspection Services: What We Check
The most reliable Tudor City home inspections are supplied by certified experts. This is what our Gotham City Home Inspections team will investigate for:
Home Window And Door Inspections
- Household doors: We establish that the external doors seal and lock effectively
- Home windows: Our professionals ensure that the rubber weatherproofing work properly
- Garage door: We use the garage door and document that the safety sensor works successfully
Property Exteriors Inspection
- Outside walls: Our professionals confirm that the siding boards and other wall covers are well-maintained
- Roofing trim: Our professionals validate that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good condition
- Roof flashing: Our home inspection pros ensure that seams in the roof decking have an impermeable seal
- Walkways and concrete: We check driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage: Our professionals document landscape slope, surface water flow, and shrubbery to report any prospective water leak issues
Tudor City HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & vent system: Our home inspection pros use the heating system to make certain the controls are working effectively.
- Air conditioner system: We review the AC unit, to document the mechanisms work efficiently.
- Features inspection: Our professionals document that your heating and AC systems function correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals identify any signs of wood in touch with dirt.
- Water intrusion review: We view all signs of current water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete: We identify any rotting of wooden framework contacting of foundation disruption, like signs of sheetrock breaks, brick fissures, off-square door frames, and non-level floors.
- Framing wood review: Our home inspection pros look over any notching or boring of frame wood that can create a structural durability problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical meter check: Our home inspection pros verify that your electric metering and base are functioning effectively.
- Security check: Our home inspection pros check that the electric conduit is grounded and linked successfully.
- Safety devices: We verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning correctly.
- Light switches & receptacles: Our professionals review a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, plus GFCI switches.
Tudor City Plumbing System Inspection
- Water shutoff valve: We make certain that the water main supply shutoff is working effectively
- Water heating: Our professionals test the venting, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply check: Our home inspection pros view all fixtures and toilets
- Drain review: Our home inspection pros inspect tubs, showers, and sinks for drains working properly
- Sump pumps inspection: Our professionals test water pumps that are user-accessible
Why Gotham City Home Inspections for Tudor City Home Inspection
When you partner with our crew of Tudor City home inspection experts, you can count on us to supply outstanding house inspections on a tight time-line.
To see our Tudor City home inspectors for your home services, call us today at 718-360-1868!