Tudor City Home Inspection
We are looking forward to lending a hand as you move into your upcoming home with a Tudor City home inspection!
Stepping into a brand new property is an exhilarating opportunity. Please let our crew at Gotham City Home Inspection free you to concentrate on making your family organized for the move. Our team will take the tension out of your acquisition with a complete Tudor City home inspection!
Ever since 2011, our professionals at Gotham City Home Inspection have offered rigorous home inspections for the Tudor City and New York communities.
Home Inspection Services- What We Are Checking
The most reliable Tudor City home inspections are supplied by certified professionals. Here’s what our Gotham City Home Inspection team will look for:
Home Window & Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We confirm that the outside doors seal and lock efficiently
- Home windows: We document that the outside seals operate effectively
- Garage door: We operate the garage door and validate that the safety sensor operates successfully
Property Exteriors Inspection Services
- External walls: Our home inspection pros ensure that the external walls or other wall materials are in good shape
- Roofing trim review: Our home inspection pros verify that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are well-maintained
- Roof flashing: Our professionals make sure that seams in the roof have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals look over paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow check: Our professionals look over landscape grading, surface water drainage, and plant life to record any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and ventilation system: Our professionals use the heating system to make certain the mechanisms are working properly.
- Air conditioner system check: Our professionals inspect the AC unit, to validate the controls function properly.
- Features review: Our professionals inspect that your air conditioning and heating systems work effectively.
Tudor City Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals view any evidence of wooden framework contacting with dirt.
- Water intrusion: We view all symptoms of active water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation review: Our professionals look over any evidence of wood in contact with foundation movement, like degradation of plaster cracks, masonry fissures, out-of-true door framing, and non-level flooring.
- Integral wood inspection: Our professionals view any damage to or boring of frame wood that can create a structural safety problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric utility meter review: Our professionals confirm that your electrical metering and base are operating correctly.
- Safety inspection: Our professionals inspect that the electrical service is grounded and bonded successfully.
- Protection devices review: Our professionals make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are working well.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main valves: Our professionals check that the water main supply shutoff is working efficiently
- Water boiler: Our professionals view the venting, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply check: Our professionals look over all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals view sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage working properly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals inspect bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Choose Gotham City Home Inspection for Tudor City Home Inspections
When you work with our team of Tudor City home inspection pros, you can trust us to offer quality home inspections on a fast schedule.
To receive help from our Tudor City home inspectors for your inspection, give us a call today at 718-360-1868!