Turtle Bay Home Inspection
We’re prepared to lend a hand as you transition into your newly purchased dwelling with a Turtle Bay home inspection!
Purchasing a new house is an exciting occasion. You can let our company at Gotham City Home Inspections help you concentrate on making your household prepared for the new house. We’ll take the tension out of your purchase with a rigorous Turtle Bay home inspection!
Since 2011, our experts at Gotham City Home Inspections have delivered intensive home inspections for the Turtle Bay and New York City Metro areas.
Turtle Bay Home Inspection Services: What We Look For
At Gotham City Home Inspections, our Turtle Bay home inspections are provided by qualified professionals. These are what our Gotham City Home Inspections staff will keep an eye out for:
House Window & Door Inspection
- Household doors: We validate that the outside doors seal and lock efficiently
- Household windows: Our home inspection pros document that the outside gaskets work correctly
- Garage overhead door: We open the garage door and document that the optical sensor functions efficiently
Property Exteriors Inspection Services
- Structural walls: We confirm that the external walls or other wall materials are well-maintained
- Roofing trim: Our professionals make sure that the eaves and soffits are fit
- Roof joints: Our professionals document that valleys in the roofing have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals check driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage: Our professionals take a look at yard slope, surface water flow, and shrubbery to list any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & ventilation system: Our home inspection pros use the heater to confirm the controls are working successfully.
- Air conditioning system review: Our home inspection pros test the AC unit, to confirm the buttons work effectively.
- Functionality inspection: Our home inspection pros make certain that your heating and AC systems operate properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals review any trace of wooden framework in contact with earth.
- Water intrusion inspection: Our professionals test any symptoms of current water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete check: Our home inspection pros test any rotting of wooden framing in touch of foundation movement, like symptoms of drywall fissures, masonry breaks, out-of-alignment door frames, and uneven floorboards.
- Framing wood: Our professionals identify any knicks to or penetration of frame wood that might anticipate a structural durability problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical utility meter check: Our home inspection pros make certain that your electric meter and base are working efficiently.
- Safeguard inspection: Our professionals inspect that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded well.
- Security devices: We document that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: We look over a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, plus grounded switches.
Turtle Bay Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main shutoff valve: Our professionals document that the water main supply shutoff is operating properly
- Water heater review: We test the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply check: We view all faucets and toilets
- Drain review: Our home inspection pros look over sinks, tubs, and showers for drains functioning correctly
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals review water pumps that are user-accessible
Why Select Gotham City Home Inspections for Turtle Bay Home Inspection
Once you team up with our company of Turtle Bay home inspection experts, you can count on us to deliver outstanding house inspections on a tight schedule.
To get our Turtle Bay home inspectors for your home inspection, bring us in today at 718-360-1868!