Turtle Bay Home Inspection
At Gotham City Home Inspection, our team is looking forward to lending a hand as you transition into your upcoming property with a Turtle Bay home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased home is a huge occasion. Allow our group at Gotham City Home Inspection to assist you to concentrate on making your family organized for the move. We will take the anxiety out of your move with a complete Turtle Bay home inspection!
Since 2011, our specialists at Gotham City Home Inspection have offered rigorous home inspections for the Turtle Bay and New York communities.
Turtle Bay Home Inspection: What We Look For
With our team, our Turtle Bay home inspections are offered by trained pros. This is what our Gotham City Home Inspection staff will search for:
Home Window & Door Inspection
- Household doors: We verify that the external doors seal and latch efficiently
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros confirm that the outside gaskets act successfully
- Garage overhead door: We work the garage door and verify that the laser sensor operates successfully
Home Exteriors Inspection
- Exterior walls: Our home inspection pros document that the exterior siding or other wall covers are fit
- Roofing trim review: Our professionals check that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are well-maintained
- Roof sealant: Our professionals inspect that valleys in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: We take a look at walkways, driveways, and paths
- Water flow: Our professionals check yard slope, surface water flow, and vegetation to identify any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and air-flow system: Our professionals make use of the heating to ensure the controls are functioning correctly.
- Air conditioner system: Our home inspection pros inspect the AC unit, to make sure the controls operate effectively.
- Operations inspection: Our professionals verify that your heating and air conditioning systems operate properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: We look over any rotting of wood in touch with the earth.
- Water penetration: We inspect any evidence of present water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals inspect any evidence of wood in contact with foundation disruption, like signs of drywall breaks, stonework cracks, off-square door frames, and non-level floors.
- Integral wood check: Our professionals test any notching or penetration of frame wood that can create a structural integrity concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric utility meter review: We document that your electrical meter and base are acting successfully.
- Safeguard check: Our professionals make sure that the electric service is grounded and joined successfully.
- Protective hardware: We make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning effectively.
- Power switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros look over a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which include grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main shutoff valve: Our home inspection pros verify that the water main supply shutoff is functioning effectively
- Water heating system: Our professionals review the venting, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply inspection: Our home inspection pros view all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage review: Our home inspection pros review sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage operating efficiently
- Sump pumps check: We look over sump pumps that are user-accessible
Why Partner With Gotham City Home Inspection for Turtle Bay Home Inspection
When you team up with our team of Turtle Bay home inspection professionals, you can rely on us to offer outstanding property inspections on a fast timeline.
To see our Turtle Bay home inspectors for your home inspection, bring us in today at 718-360-1868!